Rains hit Konkan Railway servicesJuly 17th, 2011 - 5:43 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, July 17 (IANS) Torrential rains in coastal Maharashtra have seriously disrupted Konkan Railway services, an official said Sunday.
Mud and boulders fell on tracks Sunday and blocked the route at Talgaon between Sindhudurg and Kudal in Maharashtra — a distance of 10 km.
The Konkan Railway cancelled, diverted or terminated trains running from Kerala, Karnataka, Goa, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Rajasthan and New Delhi.
The official said resumption of services would depend on respite from the rains.
- Konkan train services restored - Jun 19, 2011
- Heavy showers disrupt traffic on Konkan rail route (Lead) - Jun 17, 2011
- Landslide blocks Konkan Railway, thousands stranded - Aug 30, 2011
- Heavy rains disrupt life, rail links in coastal Maharashtra - Jul 24, 2010
- Heavy showers disrupt Konkan rail traffic (Lead) - Jun 17, 2011
- Konkan Railway route to normalise Thursday - Jul 19, 2011
- Heavy rains hit trains in coastal Maharashtra - Jul 25, 2010
- Two killed as heavy rains lash coastal Maharashtra - Jul 22, 2010
- Cheers as monsoon hits Maharashtra early - Jun 06, 2012
- Torrential rains in Maharashtra - Sep 03, 2012
- Heavy rains continue in Maharashtra - Sep 04, 2012
- Landslide disrupts Konkan Railway traffic again - Jul 22, 2011
- 21 killed as rains wreak havoc in Maharashtra - Oct 03, 2009
- Six killed in Maharashtra downpour (Lead) - Sep 04, 2012
- Konkan Railway cancels services again due to rains - Jul 26, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,