Quintegra acquires US Space IT Services, PA Corporation for Rs.198 croresNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:29 am ICT by admin
Founded in 2002 and headquartered at McLean, Virginia, US, PAC brings core competencies in high-end IT consulting and leadership in middle-space IT services such as enterprise application services, data architecture and data validation, audit compliance documentation, business process management, integration architecture and deployment and testing and configuration management.
This transaction provides Quintegra with these value adding capabilities and a strong base of clients (including Fortune 500 organizations) predominantly in the BFSI, mortgage and brokerage space, such as Charles Schwab, Fannie Mae, NASD, Amex, Freddie Mac, Washington Mutual and Wells Fargo.
In addition, Quintegra gains a highly experienced management team, led by Mr. LeRoy Pingho, CEO of PAC and Mr. Wally Kulesza, President and COO of PAC. Both Mr. Pingho and Mr. Kulesza have rich experience in senior executive roles in global organizations in the domains of financial services as well as IT.
This transaction marks an occasion where an offshore IT services company has joined with a focused independent, US-based middle-space IT services and high-end IT consulting provider to create a single, seamless, global delivery model, managed with common processes worldwide.
“This acquisition demonstrates our commitment to continue building on the success of Quintegra’s fast-growing IT services by expanding the depth of services we can provide to our clients,” said Shankarraman Vaidyanathan, Chairman and Managing Director of Quintegra.
“PAC’s offerings in the currently underserved middle-space IT services, high-end IT consulting capabilities and strong foothold in primarily serving clients in the Fortune 50 compliments our strong offshore presence, mature delivery processes and growing IT services and products offering. Combining the resources of both organizations will allow Quintegra to offer broad and deep set of IT services and products in the industry,” he added.
With this acquisition, Quintegra is poised to earn revenues in excess of Rs. 400 Crores (USD 100 Million) and Profit in excess of Rs. 50 Crores (USD 13 Million) for the financial year ending 31 March 2008 as against Rs. 75 Crores of revenue for the previous year ended 31 March 2007 and Profit of Rs. 7 Crores. This acquisition also takes Quintegra’s global headcount to over 1,000 professionals.
“This acquisition is in keeping with Quintegra’s articulated strategy of enhancing our competencies. We have had phenomenal growth organically as well as inorganically in the last 10 months. I am personally confident that we will continue with this momentum to achieve our vision of becoming one of the top IT companies in India by the year 2010,” he said.
“The synergy being created out of this alliance is remarkable. The competencies Quintegra brings on table as a offshore company and our ability to reach clients where we provide consulting services would bring more business to us and value to our clients like Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac , Schwab etc.,” said LeRoy Pingho, CEO of PAC.
PAC has achieved revenue of Rs. 244 Crores (USD 61 Million) with Rs. 24 Crores (USD 6 Million) as profit for the last year ended 31 December 2006. PAC is expected to clock revenue of Rs. 280 Crores (USD 70 Million) with a profit in excess of Rs. 28 Crores (USD 7 Million) for the current financial year.
O3 Capital Advisors Private Limited and Maps Advisory Private Limited have acted as advisors for PAC and Quintegra in this transaction. (ANI)
- Wipro buys Australian analytics firm - May 01, 2012
- CRISIL to acquire Pipal Research for $12.75 mn - Sep 22, 2010
- Infosys to acquire management consultancy firm Lodestone - Sep 10, 2012
- Polaris Software acquires US firm for $20 mn - Apr 27, 2011
- NIIT acquires Spanish IT firm Proyecta - Aug 16, 2011
- Infinite Computer Solutions yearly net up 35 percent - May 10, 2011
- Engineering consultancy Meinhardt to invest Rs.100 crore in India - Sep 18, 2011
- India's apex court saves Vodafone $2.2-bn tax burden (Roundup) - Jan 20, 2012
- Wipro buying US firm's IT business for $150 mn - Apr 01, 2011
- Infosys beats guidance but stock dips on muted earnings - Jul 12, 2011
- Polaris Software proposes 90 percent dividend payout - Apr 28, 2011
- Wipro outlook cautious on flat growth (Lead) - Apr 25, 2012
- Va Tech Wabag betting big on desalination water projects - May 25, 2012
- Huge forex loss hits MindTree net in fiscal 2010-11 - Apr 21, 2011
- Wipro net up for quarter, fiscal; sees flat IT growth (Lead) - Apr 27, 2011
Tags: amex, audit compliance, capabilities, charles schwab, compliance documentation, data architecture, delivery processes, experienced management, fannie mae, fortune 50, fortune 500, freddie mac, integration architecture, middle space, nasd, offshore presence, rich experience, transaction, washington mutual, wells fargo