Punj Lloyd bags Rs.469 crore ONGC pipeline orderNovember 28th, 2011 - 6:03 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Nov 28 (IANS) Infrastructure major Punj Lloyd Monday said it has bagged an engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) offshore project at Bombay High worth Rs.469 crore from Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Ltd. for laying 122 km of submerged pipeline.
“Punj Lloyd Group has been awarded an offshore project in Bombay High, Mumbai from ONGC. The project worth Rs.469 crore ($97.3 million) is scheduled for commissioning by 2013,” the company said in a regulatory filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
According to the filing, the fresh order has added to the company’s order book which now stands at Rs.27,178 crore.
“We are happy to receive the repeat contract from ONGC. With our expertise of both offshore pipelines and platforms, coupled with our self-owned pipe-laying barges, we are confident of delivering this project to our clients satisfaction,” said P.K. Gupta, director, Punj Lloyd in a statement.
The company added that the fresh order from ONGC includes survey, designing, engineering, procurement and installation of 122 km of a submarine pipeline to handle oil and gas. This is also the third off-shore order from ONGC to Punj Lloyd.
- Punj Lloyd bags order for Dubai jet fuel pipeline - Oct 25, 2011
- Punj Lloyd Group bags Rs.645 crore projects - Jan 20, 2011
- Punj Lloyd gets Rs.828 crore contract - Jun 27, 2011
- Punj Lloyd bags Rs.1,050-crore highway project - Dec 28, 2011
- Punj Lloyd bags three contracts worth Rs.1,595 cr - Nov 24, 2010
- L&T; quarterly net profit rises 12 percent - Aug 08, 2011
- Punj Lloyd bags Rs.210 crore thermal power project - Jul 21, 2011
- Punj Lloyd gets 'Infrastructure Company of the year' award - Mar 24, 2010
- Rs.677-crore GAIL order for Dhabol-Bangalore pipeline - Oct 07, 2010
- Punj Llyod bags engineering contract from Saudi oil firm - Sep 20, 2010
- Punj Lloyd bags road project in Kenya - Dec 22, 2011
- Larsen and Toubro bags Rs.1,366 crore-worth orders from Gulf - Jun 21, 2011
- Fernas to complete IOCL pipeline work by July 2012 - Mar 25, 2011
- Reliance Infrastructure reports decline in Q1 profits - Aug 14, 2012
- Jindal SAW bags orders worth Rs.1,000 crore - Nov 24, 2011
Tags: barges, bombay stock exchange, infrastructure, k gupta, natural gas corporation, off shore, offshore pipelines, offshore project, oil and gas, ongc, platforms, procurement, punj lloyd, satisfaction, submarine pipeline, worth rs