Punj Lloyd bags Rs.210 crore thermal power projectJuly 21st, 2011 - 2:54 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, July 21 (IANS) Infrastructure firm Punj Lloyd has bagged a civil contract for a thermal power project worth Rs.210 crore from National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC), the company said Thursday.
“Punj Lloyd will undertake balance offloaded work for the power plant in Bongaigaon district of lower Assam,” the company said in a regulatory filing.
“The scope of the work entails underground civil work, piling and foundation of overground civil, structural and architectural work for the buildings such as main plant, air washer, mill, bunker and conveyor galleries, construction of the administration building and auditorium,” it added.
The project is to be completed by 2014.
At the Bombay Stock Exchange, the shares of Punj Lloyd were up 0.20 percent to trade at Rs.74.45 each.
- IVRCL Group bags orders worth Rs.4,081 crore - Apr 02, 2012
- Shanghai Electric, Punj Lloyd bag CESC projects - Feb 10, 2011
- Punj Lloyd bags road project in Kenya - Dec 22, 2011
- Northeastern India's largest power project to ease electricity woes - Nov 21, 2011
- Punj Lloyd wins Rs.232 crore contract in Bihar - Apr 07, 2010
- Punj Lloyd bags order for Dubai jet fuel pipeline - Oct 25, 2011
- Punj Lloyd bags Golden Temple solar power project - Aug 12, 2010
- BGR-Hitachi power equipment plants to go on stream in 2013 - Sep 16, 2011
- Tamil Nadu power crisis may ease - Jun 04, 2011
- Punj Lloyd to invest in Bengal infrastructure - Jan 09, 2012
- Punj Lloyd wins five solar power projects from Punjab Government - Aug 12, 2010
- NTPC to set up 2,640 MW coal-based power project in Punjab - Oct 08, 2010
- NTPC signs power purchase agreement for two plants - Nov 28, 2010
- NTPC begins work on power project in Karnataka - Jun 02, 2012
- Alstom Bharat Forge bags Rs.1,570-crore NTPC contract - Apr 24, 2012