Punj Lloyd bags Rs.1,050-crore highway projectDecember 28th, 2011 - 6:05 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Dec 28 (IANS) Engineering and construction firm Punj Lloyd Wednesday said it has secured a highway project worth Rs.1,050 crore in Rajasthan from the GMR group.
The company in a regulatory filing said the six-laning of the 124-km Chittorgarh-Udaipur bypass project had been awarded under the engineering, procurement, construction (EPC) basis.
The project, a part of the phase-V of the National Highways Development Programme (NHDP), is scheduled to be commissioned in 36 months.
- L&T; clinches Rs.2,164-crore road development project - Dec 13, 2011
- Ramky Infra bags two road projects worth Rs.2,240.65 crore - Dec 01, 2011
- Government clears three highway projects - Jan 12, 2012
- Cabinet approves six laning of parts of NH-4, 8A, 8 in NHDP V - Jan 09, 2010
- Punj Lloyd bags Rs.469 crore ONGC pipeline order - Nov 28, 2011
- Punj Lloyd bags order for Dubai jet fuel pipeline - Oct 25, 2011
- Punj Lloyd bags road project in Kenya - Dec 22, 2011
- Government approves 15 highway projects worth Rs.15,680 crore - Nov 16, 2011
- Punj Lloyd gets Rs.828 crore contract - Jun 27, 2011
- Reliance Infra's Q2 operating revenue up 44 percent - Nov 08, 2011
- Punj Lloyd wins five solar power projects from Punjab Government - Aug 12, 2010
- L&T; arm signs Rs.2,600 crore agreement with NHAI - Jun 22, 2011
- L&T; arm signs Rs.2,600 crore highway construction agreement (Lead) - Jun 22, 2011
- Punj Lloyd bags Rs.210 crore thermal power project - Jul 21, 2011
- Punj Lloyd secures contract for commercial buildings from HIRCO Group - Dec 28, 2010