Pune plays host to two-day Junior World Entrepreneurship ForumSeptember 3rd, 2010 - 10:05 pm ICT by ANI
Pune, Sep.3 (ANI): To disseminate entrepreneurial spirit in all fields of society, a two-day Junior World Entrepreneurship Forum is being held in Pune on September 3 and 4 that will seek the participation of an entrepreneurs, social entrepreneurs, politicians and academics from India and abroad.
The Europe Asia Business School campus here is hosting the event. The target audience is students of EABS with an average work experience of 3.5 years.
On Friday, the first day of the two day event, the theme was “Entrepreneurship at the Bottom of the Pyramid Panel Discussion: Enterprise Spirit at Bottom of Pyramid in India.
Moderators included Sanjay Jha, Author and Founder CricketNext.com, Sanjeev Rao, CEO G2I Ventures, Xavier Bertrand, CEO of Chanel India, R. Baskar Babu CEO Suryoday Micro Finance Private Limited Anil Dhankar, CEO, Huntsman and Barons.
The second session saw participants giving their views on “Enterprise Spirit: Live Case Studies - What DNA Entrepreneurs posses?
On Saturday, the theme will be: “Future Entrepreneurship.
The first session would focus on the theme “Exploiting the Potential of Entrepreneurial Cities”, which will be moderated by Dr. Prasad Rahul Pandey, Founder and CEO Converse Today.
Atul Goel, CEO Goel Ganga, Nimesh Marfatia, Founder DENIP Consultants, Shashank Paranjape of Paranjape Constructions will be the other participants and moderators.
The second half Saturday’s session would have a discussion titled “The ‘Avant Gardner’: Sowing the seeds for future”.
The moderators would be Pradeep Tagare, Director, Intel Capital, Abhijit Gholap, President and CEO, Optra Systems, Amit Grover of Nurture Talent Academy, Dimakh Sahasrabuddhe, CEO of Dimakh Consultants, Praneet Mungali, co founder Sanskriti School
Another panel discussion would take place on “Women Entrepreneurship Madayanti: The Versatile Woman.
Moderators would include Sulajja Firodia Motwani, Managing Director, Kinetic Engineering, Uma Natarajan, CEO of Global Talent Track, Harini Calamur, Founder Cogito Media Pvt Ltd, Sarika Deshmukh, Co Founder Success Guru and Gunjan Aggarwal, Co Founder Avasarr
This year, WEF has chosen the EABS campus to host the Indian edition of the JWEF.
Past venues for JWEF include Lyon, Singapore and Shanghai.
The World Entrepreneurship Forum is a global think-tank, proposing recommendations to disseminate entrepreneurial spirit in all fields of society.
It has an international network of entrepreneurs, social entrepreneurs, politicians and academics; a centre of expertise, disseminating the latest findings and insights on entrepreneurship on the global scale.
Each year, the annual forum, held in Lyon, France, gathers 100 selected personalities from 50 countries.
The World Entrepreneurship Forum has been founded by EMLYON Business School and KPMG
Junior World Entrepreneurship Forum (JWEF) aims to be a platform, which provides accurate insights, guidelines and recommendations on entrepreneurship to the breed of budding entrepreneurs.
The JWEF is a concept promoted by the World Entrepreneurship Forum - founded by KPMG and EMLYON Business School (France) under the high patronage of Nicolas Sarkozy, President of France. (ANI)
- Junior World Entrepreneurship Forum highlights opportunities for success in business - Sep 08, 2010
- EABS project 'microSCOPE' to benefit students and small vendors - Mar 10, 2011
- Two more national level awards for Pune-based business school - Jan 31, 2011
- Europe Asia Business School participates in Joy of Giving Week - Sep 24, 2010
- Europe Asia Business School launches Mumbai campus - Dec 20, 2010
- Over 2,000 aspiring entrepreneurs to gather at TiE summit - Dec 19, 2010
- Salaried professionals vow to explore business ideas - Jun 05, 2011
- Yale leadership summit to explore opportunities for Indian business - Oct 08, 2009
- ET Now to launch new business reality show - Nov 09, 2010
- Goa aim to convert students from job seekers to job givers - Jun 21, 2012
- GE chief Immelt lauds Indian entrepreneurship - Sep 26, 2011
- Expanding circle of influence: Importance of mentoring in the business world (Comment) - Aug 12, 2012
- Indians top founders of US venture-funded firms - Dec 23, 2011
- Conscience over profit? Not business as usual - Jul 27, 2011
- US aid to transition from cash to electronic form - Aug 25, 2012
Tags: abhijit, asia business, baskar, dr prasad, eabs, enterprise spirit, entrepreneurial spirit, entrepreneurship forum, g2i, intel capital, kinetic engineering, micro finance, paranjape, rahul pandey, sanjay jha, social entrepreneurs, sowing the seeds, target audience, versatile woman, xavier bertrand