Progressive Infotech receives Frost & Sullivan Award for Growth Strategy LeadershipDecember 20th, 2007 - 10:36 pm ICT by admin
New Delhi, Dec 20 (ANI-Business Wire India): Progressive Infotech, a leading independent provider of IT Infrastructure Services, announced today that it has received the Growth Strategy Leadership Award for Best Remote Infrastructure Management Services in India by Frost & Sullivan.
The Frost & Sullivan Award for Growth Strategy Leadership is given each year to the company that has demonstrated an exceptional growth strategy within their industry.
The sixth Frost & Sullivan India ICT Awards held in Mumbai on December 14, 2007 were organised to recognise players that are contributing and in the future, would drive the growth of ICT industry through their market leadership, competitive strategies and innovation.
Progressive is, among, India’s fastest growing Infrastructure Management companies. Its Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) services portfolio incorporates end-to-end IT Infrastructure Monitoring and Management encompassing Networks, Systems, Applications, database services and Managed Security Services (MSS).
Progressive registered Rs. 110 crore turnover in 2006-07, a 46 percent rise in revenues on YOY basis.
Moreover, the company has expanded its growth by opening offices in various cities and it is now present in more than 100 locations across India.
“Progressive Infotech is pleased to have received this recognition from Frost and Sullivan. Though, Progressive has received much recognition in the past, but this one is special as it comes from one of the most credible international market analysis group,” said Prateek Garg, Managing Director and CEO, Progressive Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
“The award is given to Progressive Infotech based on the specific criteria evaluated by Frost & Sullivan analysts. Progressive exhibited leadership in Domestic RIM marketplace in terms of market share, growth/competitive strategies, innovation or those have done things differently for the advancement of the industry, ” said Dr. T.R. Madan Mohan Director (Consulting), ICT Practice, Frost & Sullivan.
The Frost & Sullivan team of analysts monitored competitor revenue, market share, growth over the last year, market and technology innovation, go-to-market strategy and other important developments within the industry. In-depth interviews were also conducted with all market participants and extensive secondary research of proprietary data sources was conducted. (ANI)
- GVK BIO gets Frost & Sullivan best practices award - Nov 21, 2011
- Ruling ends spectrum row for once and all: Experts - Feb 02, 2012
- Mobile number portability not much of a hit - Dec 04, 2011
- EBS wins most valuable e-commerce company award - Apr 10, 2012
- Taiwanese, Chinese imports a threat for UPS makers - Feb 13, 2012
- IT virtualisation infrastructure market in India looks promising - Nov 30, 2009
- India's mobile phone users spoilt for choice - Jun 05, 2011
- HCL to provide IT services to Etisalat customers - May 09, 2011
- Indian small and light commercial vehicles to log 18 percent growth - Jul 20, 2012
- Airtel to re-structure India, South Asia operations - Jul 07, 2011
- 'Revised defence offsets policy will encourage Indian SME sector' - May 08, 2012
- Court ruling will lead to consolidation, fresh investment (Lead) - Feb 02, 2012
- India's spending on green IT to double by 2015, says report - Sep 19, 2011
- Indian enterprise software market grows 16 percent in 2010 - Jun 28, 2011
- Wipro ranked as leader among testing services providers - Sep 22, 2010