Prince Charles applauds chef Jamie Olivers efforts in fan mailSeptember 9th, 2008 - 6:58 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sept 9 (ANI): His Royal Highness Prince Charles has shown his appreciation for the efforts TV chef Jamie Oliver has put in through a fan letter to improve pupils grub in Channel 4 show Jamies School Dinners.
They have rekindled fascination with food and I congratulate them, the Sun quoted Charles, 59, as saying of celebrity chefs.
Jamie Olivers brilliant campaign stands out, he revealed to National Trust mag.
On the other hand, Olivers spokesman has revealed that the 33-year-old chef is also a huge fan of the Prince.
He is as much a fan of His Royal Highness as HRH is of him, the spokesman added.
Soldier Prince Harry, 23, has joked that Oliver should sort out Army grub. (ANI)
- LA schools' no to Oliver's cooking show over fears of wrong portrayal - Feb 07, 2011
- Prince William's household 'planning the royal wedding' - Dec 05, 2010
- We are so lucky to have her: Charles says about Kate - Apr 30, 2011
- Prince Charles' official online shop sells Wills, Kate jigsaw puzzle - Mar 21, 2011
- Wills-Kate planning budget honeymoon in Scilly Isles - Jan 31, 2011
- 'Kate Middleton as popular as Diana' among Brits - Apr 23, 2011
- Price Charles worried for motorbike loving sons - Dec 13, 2010
- Royal family lucky to have Kate as daughter-in-law, says Prince Charles - Apr 30, 2011
- Jamie Oliver blames Michael Gove for eroding healthy school food standards - Nov 25, 2011
- Jamie Oliver's healthy school dinners help kids achieve better results - Mar 30, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow says she 'loves' Jamie Oliver - Apr 02, 2010
- William breaks tradition, picks Harry as 'best man' rather than 'supporter' - Feb 15, 2011
- How Kate Middleton's in-laws-to-be reacted to engagement announcement - Nov 17, 2010
- Prince Harry - now in a comic strip - Aug 26, 2011
- Cheryl Cole flirted with Prince Harry? - Jun 17, 2012