Power Grid Corp net up 16.7 percentJune 16th, 2009 - 7:45 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, June 16 (IANS) Public sector electricity major Power Grid Corp of India Tuesday reported a net profit of Rs.1,690.6 crore for 2008-09 as against Rs.1,448.5 crore recorded the year before, an increase of 16.7 percent.
The company is involved in construction, operation and maintenance of inter-state transmission system and regional power grids.
Power Grid Corp said in a statement that its turnover rose 38.3 percent last fiscal to Rs.7,028.5 crore from Rs.5,081.5 crore in 2007-08.
The company has declared a dividend of 70 paise per equity share of Rs.10.
- Sources and application of federal budget money - Feb 28, 2011
- Hindustan Unilever quarterly net profit rises 20.6 percent - May 01, 2012
- BEL pays 156 percent dividend to government - Oct 29, 2011
- Power Grid gets go ahead for 20 percent public offer - Jul 22, 2010
- Power Grid quarterly net profit rises 32 percent - May 24, 2011
- Power will return by 7-7:30 p.m.: Power Grid - Jul 31, 2012
- Hindustan Construction bags Rs.289 crore Gujarat project - Jan 03, 2012
- TVS logs 28 percent net profit, to launch new vehicles - May 24, 2012
- IVRCL Infra bags Rs.564.62 crore construction orders - Mar 16, 2011
- Himachal taps 7,923 MW of hydropower - Mar 29, 2012
- ITC fourth quarter net profit up 24.6 percent - May 20, 2011
- Sensex up 273 points; Infosys, Reliance pack gain (Roundup) - Jun 14, 2010
- Power Grid to invest $1.25 billion in various projects - Mar 17, 2010
- Reliance Industries Q1 net profit declines 21 percent - Jul 20, 2012
- Neyveli Lignite plans to enter power transmission sector - May 27, 2011