Power Finance Corp’s net rises 63 percentJune 15th, 2009 - 7:23 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, June 15 (IANS) The net profit of state-run power infrastructure financing company Power Finance Corp increased by 63 percent to almost Rs.1,970 crore last fiscal from about Rs.1,207 crore in 2007-08, it announced Monday.
“The increase in net profit is mainly due to reversal of deferred tax liability of Rs.61,651.32 lakh (Rs.616.5 crore),” the company said in a regulatory statement.
The company’s consolidated turnover increased 31.6 percent to Rs.6,572.02 in 2008-09 from about Rs.4,993 the year before.
- Tata Power net profit rises but income slumps - May 19, 2011
- Power Grid profit jumps 41.61 percent in Q2 - Oct 20, 2010
- GMR posts Rs.67 crore quarterly net loss - Aug 10, 2011
- Tube Investments logs 37 percent net profit growth - Apr 30, 2012
- Emami to open plants in Bangladesh and Egypt - Jul 06, 2012
- Union Bank of India quarterly net profit up - May 09, 2012
- ITC's second quarter net up 21.46 percent - Oct 24, 2011
- Diana Tea eyes 10-15 percent turnover growth - Jun 23, 2012
- HDFC quarterly net profit up 20 percent - Oct 17, 2011
- Indian Bank to convert Rs.400 crore preference shares to equity - Jan 30, 2012
- NALCO profit up at Rs.224 crore in Q2 - Oct 30, 2010
- Emami to make Rs.1.25 billion capital expenditure - Aug 08, 2012
- NALCO's Q3 net profit down 80 percent - Feb 07, 2012
- Nalco's Q2 profit down by 38 percent - Nov 12, 2011
- Infosys net up 33 percent in first quarter - Jul 12, 2012