Polaris launches new insurance claims processing solutionMay 21st, 2012 - 10:51 pm ICT by IANS
Chennai, May 21 (IANS) Banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) sector software company Polaris Financial Technology Monday launched its insurance claims processing software Intellect Claims.
In a statement issued here, the company said the new product is a comprehensive cloud enabled claim processing system that caters to several lines of insurance business including life and disability health.
According to Polaris, the new solution will take all of the elements that make claim processing so complex and bring them all together in a simple and accurate environment and insurers can easily roll out new policies after setting up the claims portion with the new solution.
- Polaris launches new liquidity monitoring solution for banks - May 31, 2011
- Polaris Software proposes 90 percent dividend payout - Apr 28, 2011
- Polaris Software eyes $100 mn revenue by 2016 - Aug 02, 2011
- Nepal's Social Development Bank goes live with core banking software - Dec 09, 2011
- Polaris Software acquires US firm for $20 mn - Apr 27, 2011
- Polaris Software bottom line grows by 46 percent - Jul 15, 2010
- Axis Bank deploys Polaris' software solution - Oct 26, 2009
- Polaris picks up 51 percent stake in Indigo TX - Mar 26, 2010
- Polaris to acquire Laser Soft for Rs.52 crore - Oct 15, 2009
- Symantec to unveil strategies against cyber attacks (Lead) - Dec 01, 2010
- Huawei unveils gigabit switches for Indian enterprises - Jun 25, 2012
- World chess champ Anand launches Ramco OnDemand ERP 2.0 in Delhi - Sep 09, 2010
- Polaris to set up centre for insurance solutions - Apr 14, 2009
- Polaris Software to acquire Laser Soft for Rs.52 crore - Oct 15, 2009
- Randstad to focus on pharma, IT - Apr 29, 2011
Tags: disability, elements, financial services, financial technology, Health Science, insurance, insurance business, intellect, new insurance, new solution, polaris, processing software, processing system, sector software, software company