Placement cell web site for Ex-Air Warriors launchedJuly 22nd, 2008 - 7:57 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, July 22 (ANI): Indian Air Force (IAF) today launched “IAF Placement Cell Website” www.iafpc.co.in. for the Ex-Air Warriors.
Air Chief Marshal FH Major, Chief of the Air Staff inaugurated the site for all Ex-Air warriors at the Air Force Auditorium, Subroto Park in Delhi
The website has been made by ICICI Group and was dedicated to the Ex-Air Warriors by ICICI Bank’’s JMD, Chanda Kochhar.
It has separate log-ins for the employers and the job seekers. Also, a knowledge zone with tips on attending interviews or resume writing and a host of e-learning courses have been offered by ICICI Bank.
The Defence Ministry had declared 2007 as the Year of Placement for Ex-servicemen.
In order to create maximum placements for the Ex-Air Warriors, IAF has established IAF Placement Cell at Delhi and Regional Placement Cells at various Command headquarters.
Moreover, IAF Placement Fairs have been conducted at Delhi and Kolkata to expand its reach to regional companies, which brought an overwhelming response from both the corporate world and the retired air warriors. (ANI)
- IAF to hold employment fair for its ex-staff - Oct 13, 2011
- Indian Air Force to launch independent website - Jul 18, 2008
- AFWWA website to address employment needs of IAF eves - May 09, 2010
- Govt. approves extension of ECHS facilities to Nepal Domiciled Gorkhas - May 27, 2010
- Health scheme approved for Nepal-domiciled Gorkhas - Jan 04, 2012
- Some of the top Indian women bankers (Sidebar) - Mar 06, 2011
- 'Serious fraud probe' into ex-servicemen job scam - Sep 25, 2011
- ICICI Bank to strenghten ties with Rajasthan - Oct 06, 2010
- Board of trade to discuss sops for exporters - Oct 10, 2011
- Chanda Kochhar tops India's powerful businesswomen's list (Lead) - Nov 08, 2011
- Under Chanda Kochhar, ICICI set to be in top 20 global banks: Fortune - Oct 05, 2011
- Watch real life stories of ex-servicemen on Doordarshan - Jul 05, 2010
- Government committed to welfare of armed forces: Antony - Aug 14, 2011
- Government will insist on probity in armed forces: Patil - Feb 21, 2011
- Provide more jobs to retired defence personnel: Antony - Jun 27, 2011
Tags: air chief marshal, air staff, air warriors, cell web, chanda, command headquarters, defence ministry, fh, iaf, icici bank, indian air force, ins, jmd, job seekers, knowledge zone, kolkata, overwhelming response, placements, regional companies, regional placement