Pidilite eyeing acquisitions in India, abroadSeptember 9th, 2011 - 10:06 pm ICT by IANS
Kolkata, Sep 9 (IANS) Pidilite Industries Ltd. is eyeing acquisitions both in India and abroad and planning to expand its overseas business, a top company executive said Friday.
“We have manufacturing units in Bangladesh, Egypt and Dubai. We may set up another manufacturing facility in Saudi Arabia. The company has already exported its products to 55 countries,” Pidilite president (Business Development), Fevicol division, Manab Ghosh told reporters here.
Stating that currently the company’s overseas business contributed less than 10 percent of its total volume of sales, he said the company might use Dubai or Saudi Arabia as exporting centres.
He said that slowdown in construction business would affect the company’s growth, adding that current high inflation was also impacting consumption.
The company registered 25 percent growth in sales in value terms last fiscal.
- Business confidence on the decline: CII survey - Sep 04, 2011
- Bajaj Auto's Q3 net profit zooms 19 percent - Jan 19, 2012
- South Korean economic indicators weakening on sagging export - Aug 07, 2012
- Bajaj Auto's first quarter net up one percent - Jul 18, 2012
- Emami to open plants in Bangladesh and Egypt - Jul 06, 2012
- Uflex assigns $250 mn for growth, eyes $2-bn revenue by 2015 - Sep 06, 2012
- South Korea's auto sales tumble - Sep 03, 2012
- 'Global economic slowdown delays South Korean recovery' - Sep 03, 2012
- Dabur India net profit rises 13 percent during 2010-11 - Apr 27, 2011
- Wheels India to invest Rs.70 crore on expansion - Oct 27, 2011
- Emami to make Rs.1.25 billion capital expenditure - Aug 08, 2012
- MRF Ltd mulls overseas acquisitions - Oct 10, 2011
- Essar Hypermart to sell 1 mn tonnes steel through retail - May 18, 2012
- Indian retail sector outlook for 2012 stable: Fitch - Jan 18, 2012
- Tata's market share in SUVs to go up by two percent - Feb 15, 2012