Phoenix Group Global expands brand ZuriApril 1st, 2009 - 9:05 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 1 (IANS) Phoenix Group Global, the owners and promoters of luxury resorts and business hotels, Wednesday announced that all its existing properties will be brought under the Zuri Hotels and Resorts banner - the Group’s flagship brand of luxury hotels launched in October 2008.
Aditya Kamani, director, Phoenix Group Global, said: “This decision of parting ways with Carlson has been a mutual one and can be viewed as a natural progression for us as a company that has been in the business of luxury hospitality for a decade. We would like to thank the Carlson Group for their consistent support and faith in us.”
For the last seven years, Phoenix Group Global had partnered with the US-based Carlson Group for their three properties in India - Radisson Plaza Resort & Spa, Kumarakom; Radisson White Sands Resort, Goa and Country Inn & Suites, Goa.
Abhishek Kamani, director, Phoenix Group Global, added, “This is a very exciting phase in our growth as a hospitality major. We announced the launch of our own brand of hotels - Zuri Hotels and Resorts - in October last year.
“Our first luxury business hotel in Bangalore - The Zuri Whitefield Bengaluru - was opened to guests in February. All our other existing properties in India, Europe and Africa will come under the Zuri brand from April 1, 2009.”
–Indo-Asian News service
- Phoenix launches Zuri brand of hotels in India - Oct 22, 2008
- Zuri group to build villas in Goa - Sep 08, 2009
- Zuri to offload 20 percent stake to private equity players - Sep 21, 2010
- Sarovar Hotels to expand in Africa, India - Jun 21, 2012
- Phoenix to set up five-star hotel chain - Oct 17, 2008
- 49 NextGen Radisson hotels to open in India by 2024 - Apr 03, 2012
- India's top family-friendly hotels revealed - Mar 16, 2011
- Phoenix group to rejig business - Oct 23, 2008
- Udaipur's Taj Lake Palace voted as India's most romantic hotel - Feb 09, 2011
- Bullish on India, Chatwal plans 100 hotels in 10 years (Lead) - Jan 09, 2012
- Chatwal plans to open 52 hotels in India - Jan 09, 2012
- Swiss International Hotels announce foray into India - Apr 03, 2012
- Bekal is destination next in 'God's Own Country' - May 10, 2012
- Taj plans Vivanta hotels in Africa, China, Dubai - Jan 30, 2012
- International hotel chains make a beeline to India - Feb 12, 2012
Tags: abhishek, bengaluru, business hotels, carlson group, consistent support, existing properties, flagship brand, hotel in bangalore, india europe, kamani, kumarakom, luxury business hotel, parting ways, phoenix group, radisson plaza, radisson white sands, radisson white sands resort, radisson white sands resort goa, resort spa, white sands resort