pgbrandsample.com online source for P&G samplesSeptember 1st, 2008 - 4:20 pm ICT by Bupha Ravirot
pgbrandsampler.com, a website launched by Procter & Gamble (P&G Everyday Solutions)aim to provided P&G sample products and couples.
Those who are interested can just simply register into its website and as members, they can make requirements towards products they want to try.
As a member of P&GbrandSAMPLER-P&G Everyday Solutions, members receive full access to P&GbrandSAMPLER, as well as other great benefits such as, the facilities are such as tips and advices articles for everyday life by experts, the latest P&G samples giving for free trial, sweepstakes and coupons. They also provide free monthly e-mail newsletter about what new products they have and what is given for free trials, promotions update and activities such as contests.
Procter & Gamble is a Fortune 500, American global corporation based in Cincinnati, Ohio, that manufactures a wide range of consumer goods.This year P&G has become the 23rd largest US company by revenue and 14th largest by profit. It is 10th in Fortune’s Most Admired Companies list. Credited with many business innovations including brand management, the soap opera, and “Connect & Develop” innovation.
According to the Nielsen Company, in 2007 P&G spent more on U.S. advertising than any other company; the $ 2.62 billion it spent is almost twice as much as General Motors, the next company on the Nielsen list. P&G was named 2008 Advertiser of the Year by Cannes International Advertising Festival.
- Over 35,000 mouthwash products recalled in China - Jul 15, 2011
- Recall of Pringles by Procter and Gamble - Mar 13, 2010
- JHS Svendgaard produces detergents from Himachal plant - Mar 23, 2010
- Educate as many kids as possible, Rani Mukerji urges people - Apr 05, 2011
- Warner Chilcott Plans To Buy Procter And Gamble For $3 Billion - Aug 24, 2009
- The Recall Of Pet Food Expanded In America - Aug 03, 2010
- Rajat Gupta's lawyers say traders 'bragged' falsely about tipsters - May 31, 2012
- Adi Godrej succeeds Rajat Gupta as ISB chairman - Apr 02, 2011
- Abhay Deol, Neha Dhupia support child education - Jan 20, 2012
- Rajat Gupta offers to resign as ISB chairman - Mar 21, 2011
- Ranbaxy to set up third unit in Himachal Pradesh - Jul 27, 2009
- Now, a website that tells men how to seduce women into sex - Jan 14, 2011
- List of 'Fortune most admired companies of 2011' released - Mar 10, 2011
- Old Spice pitchman is now advertising the product on a motorcycle - Jun 30, 2010
- Budweiser adopts innovative advertising style by offering free beer samples - Sep 23, 2010
Tags: business innovations, cannes international advertising festival, cincinnati ohio, everyday solutions, global corporation, international advertising festival, mail newsletter, nielsen company, procter gamble, soap opera