Petronet LNG’s second quarter profit up 8.65 percentOctober 25th, 2010 - 3:49 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Oct 25 (IANS) Petronet LNG Ltd Monday reported an increase of 8.65 percent in its net profit for the second quarter of the current fiscal that stood at Rs.131.12 crore as compared to Rs.120.67 crore in the like period of the corresponding year.
“The company has posted a net profit of Rs.1,311.239 million for the quarter ended September 30, 2010, as compared to Rs.1,206.791 million for the quarter ended September 30, 2009,” the company said in a statement.
The total income, however, reported a decrease of 10.19 percent at Rs.3,076.31 crore for the second quarter from Rs.3,425.73 crore for the quarter ended Sep 30, 2009.
- Maruti Suzuki's net profit up 4.95 percent - Oct 30, 2010
- ONGC reports 26 percent drop in Q4 profit - May 30, 2011
- NHPC's Q1 net profit up 47.19 percent - Aug 10, 2011
- Bosch Ltd second quarter profit rises 21.17 percent - Oct 26, 2010
- HPCL posts Rs.2,089.61 crore profit - Nov 12, 2010
- HDFC Bank net profit rises 32.7 percent - Oct 19, 2010
- SpiceJet's third quarter net loss at Rs.39.26 crore - Feb 06, 2012
- Indian Bank net profit up 7 percent - Apr 23, 2011
- Jet Airways second quarter net profit at Rs.12.4 crore - Oct 29, 2010
- Hindustan Unilever's second quarter profit up 32.10 percent - Oct 25, 2010
- DLF's Q1 net profit down 55 percent - Aug 02, 2011
- Reliance Capital quarterly net profit rises to Rs.45 crore - Aug 11, 2012
- JSW Steel's net falls 1.35 percent - Oct 26, 2010
- Balmar Lawrie Q1 net up marginally - Aug 14, 2012
- Dr. Reddy's Lab Q4 net profit down 34 percent - May 13, 2011