Percept Media, Pointlogic tie-up for marketing ventureJune 3rd, 2011 - 8:30 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, June 3 (IANS) Percept Media, the media planning, buying and evaluation arm of Percept Limited, Friday entered into a strategic alliance with Pointlogic, a company headquartered in The Netherlands, for providing integrated marketing communications and marketing return on investment (ROI) solutions.
Through this alliance, Percept will customise and localise offerings from Pointlogic, which has a presence in several countries, and apply them to Indian advertisers and marketers.
“This alliance will translate into a great boon for the Indian corporations and brands who will not only be able to review the effectiveness of their past campaigns but also efficiently optimiSe their future communications,” said Shripad Kulkarni, CEO, Percept Media.
“The beauty of the application is that it covers the entire spectrum of integrated marketing communications,” he added.
Percept and Pointlogic will offer consulting, modelling and easy-to-use customisable software solutions for communication planning, ROI modelling, targeting and segmentation to Indian companies.
Percept will apply Pointlogic methods and tools leading to services to gain a competitive advantage in the media and communications domain.
“Percept Media is the right partner as they add an enormous amount of local knowledge, expertise and the ability to operate full-service within the Percept Group. We are extremely happy with this partnership and truly believe the combination will prove pivotal in moving the marketing industry to the next level,” said Peter Kloprogge, founder of Pointlogic.
- Wipro buys Australian analytics firm - May 01, 2012
- 3M unveils Rs.100 crore research centre in Bangalore - Sep 23, 2011
- Microland to offer cloud solutions with Microsoft - Apr 06, 2012
- RIM launches new BlackBerry smartphone in India - Oct 14, 2010
- GE bets on India; to hire 6,000 more - Sep 26, 2011
- Siemens unveils new media platform for digital content - Dec 09, 2010
- White Flag Media and Communications Ltd. to offer specialized advertising and creative services to architects, realty and infra cos. - May 23, 2009
- Metro PCS Unveils BlackBerry Curve 8530 - Jul 27, 2010
- Delhi Metro offered fully-automated, driverless train system (Lead) - May 25, 2012
- 'Driverless metro can push safety, punctuality' - May 25, 2012
- Keste to expand India operations with $2.5 mn investment - Jul 12, 2012
- Swiss firm to set up machine tools plant in Bangalore - Jan 19, 2011
- Public cloud computing to touch Rs.2,434 crore by 2014 - Jun 07, 2011
- HCL Technologies, New Zealand's Finzsoft tie up - Jun 27, 2011
- IBM India to offer efficient energy solutions - Mar 12, 2012
Tags: advertisers, boon, campaigns, communication planning, competitive advantage, entire spectrum, future communications, indian corporations, integrated marketing communications, june 3, knowledge expertise, local knowledge, marketers, marketing industry, next level, offerings, return on investment, segmentation, software solutions, strategic alliance