Patni computers Q3 revenue up by 11.37 pcNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:09 am ICT by admin
“Accordingly, we will continue to invest in businesses that are in line with our growth strategy. We brought in a new head of global HR as we intensify our efforts on nurturing and retaining the best pool of employable resources. Going forward, we aim to deliver strong growth in our operating and financial performance,” he added.
Previous quarter saw higher fixed maturity treasury investments maturing during the quarter, resulting in a higher income.
Fourth quarter for the year 2007 are expected to be in the range of 170 - 171 million dollars and net income (excluding the foreign exchange gain/loss) is expected to be in the range of 17- 17.5 million dollars at a constant dollar value of Rs. 39.8 per US dollar for the quarter.
Revenues during the quarter were at 169.5 million dollars representing sequential increase of 3.7 per cent and 11.7 per cent on YoY basis.
Gross margins were at 30.9 per cent as compared to 32.2 per cent in second quarter of 2007. (ANI)
- Wipro battles to grow in volatile market (Lead) - Jul 24, 2012
- Wipro outlook cautious on flat growth (Lead) - Apr 25, 2012
- Wipro looks for growth in new geographies (Second Lead) - Jul 24, 2012
- Bank of America earnings beat estimates - Apr 20, 2012
- Global uncertainty not affecting IT industry: Premji (Second Lead) - Jan 20, 2012
- Ford Q2 net income down - Jul 26, 2012
- Intel quarterly profit drops - Apr 18, 2012
- BRIC revenues help push IBM profits - Apr 18, 2012
- Walmart profit rises 2.6 percent during third quarter - Nov 17, 2010
- Arun Sawhney to replace Atul Sobti as Ranbaxy CEO - Aug 13, 2010
- HP posts decline of quarterly profit, sales - Feb 23, 2012
- MindTree net dips 43 percent yearly, recovers sequentially - Jan 18, 2011
- MindTree net dips 40 percent yearly, recovers sequentially (Lead) - Jan 18, 2011
- Infosys profits from weak rupee, lowers dollar guidance (Lead) - Jan 12, 2012
- infosys revenue guidance dips on negative growth (Lead) - Jul 12, 2012
Tags: 5 million, business coverage, computer systems limited, dollar value, financial performance, global hr, gross margins, growth strategy, logan orviss, maturity treasury, million dollars, narendra, net income, patni computer systems, patni computers, quarter revenues, sequential increase, strategic intent, taratec, yoy