Passenger traffic up 13 percent at Abu Dhabi airportSeptember 7th, 2011 - 10:55 pm ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, Sep 7 (IANS/WAM) Passenger traffic at Abu Dhabi International Airport in July rose by 13.3 percent, with 1.2 million passengers passing through it, officials said.
Aircraft movements also continued to grow with a 3.1 percent increase in July, totalling 9,700 movements, the Abu Dhabi Airports Company (ADAC) said in a report Wednesday.
The growth is due to new airlines, increased frequencies, school holidays and the holy month of Ramadan, it said.
- Abu Dhabi posts 13 percent growth in air traffic - Nov 30, 2010
- Abu Dhabi airport completes 30 years - Jan 04, 2012
- Abu Dhabi airport witnesses record passenger turnout - Jan 26, 2012
- UAE central bank announces increase in money supply - Mar 28, 2011
- Air India to launch daily Mumbai-Abu Dhabi flights - Sep 01, 2010
- Abu Dhabi airport foresees 8 percent growth - Oct 02, 2011
- UAE heritage on display at Abu Dhabi airport - Jan 25, 2012
- Dubai Police to crackdown on begging during Ramadan - Jul 23, 2011
- Abu Dhabi airport Middle East's second best: Survey - Feb 19, 2012
- Abu Dhabi mulls cameras in school buses - Jul 25, 2011
- UAE quake aid to Turkey - Oct 26, 2011
- Abu Dhabi airport to handle more flights in summer - May 02, 2011
- Abu Dhabi airport auctions tickets - Feb 06, 2012
- Abu Dhabi airport named best in Middle East - Apr 26, 2012
- Abu Dhabi sends five tonnes of dates to Saudi Arabia - Jul 15, 2012
Tags: abu dhabi airport, abu dhabi international airport, adac, aircraft movements, airlines, airports company, holy month of ramadan, month of ramadan, passenger traffic, ramadan, school holidays, wam