Passenger de-planed for opening craft’s emergency doorSeptember 14th, 2011 - 5:37 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 14 (IANS) A New Delhi-bound flight was delayed for three hours at the Lucknow airport after a passenger opened the emergency exit of the plane, the Kingfisher Airlines said Wednesday.
“As guests were being boarded on Kingfisher Airlines flight IT 4660 on Tuesday night, it appears that a guest on board opened one of the emergency doors,” the company said in a statement.
“The aircraft was stationary at that time as boarding was still in progress. The guest was de-planed and handed over to the authorities. After a thorough examination, the aircraft was cleared for departure,” it added.
- Vietnamese man opens plane's emergency exit on runway - Nov 07, 2011
- JetBlue fined $90,000 for violating passenger rights - Aug 22, 2012
- Bomb hoax on Kingfisher flight - Aug 30, 2011
- Hoax call grounds Kingfisher flight in Mumbai - May 20, 2010
- Close shave for JetLite flight in Lucknow - Jul 29, 2010
- Jet Airways aborts flight after smoke in tyre - Feb 17, 2011
- Kingfisher's Mumbai-Lucknow flight grounded after bomb scare - May 20, 2010
- Bee Swarm on Airplane Wing Delays Flight - Nov 18, 2010
- Flight makes emergency landing after passenger's suicide bid - Jun 23, 2011
- Snag grounds Jetlite flight - May 02, 2012
- IndiGo flight makes emergency landing - Aug 28, 2010
- Flight enters 'wrong taxiway', passengers safe - Apr 06, 2011
- Bat on a Delta plane terrifies passengers - Aug 11, 2011
- Kingfisher flight makes emergency landing in Delhi - Jul 02, 2011
- Miraculous escape for 140 AI passengers - Nov 09, 2010