Part dearness allowance, basic pay for state staff to mergeMarch 30th, 2009 - 8:12 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, March 30 (IANS) The government Monday approved the merger of 50 percent of the dearness allowance component of its employee salaries with the basic pay with effect from January 1, 2007.
The cabinet which met here, also approved the calculation of the ceiling of 30 percent towards superannuation benefits for retired employees on basic pay plus daily allowance instead of the earlier method of calculating it on basic pay alone.
The government had earlier decided that the cost of infrastructure would be monetised for the purpose of computing perquisites and allowances.
Now, for the purpose of reckoning the value of infrastructure facilities, only the recurring expenditure on maintaining and running such facilities would be taken into account provided the amount was restricted to 10 percent of the basic pay of all non-executives and non-unionized supervisors.
- Government announces Air India staff integration process (Second Lead) - Jun 01, 2012
- Government employees to get 7 percent additional dearness allowance - Mar 23, 2012
- Jharkhand hikes DA for employees - Oct 26, 2010
- Dearness allowance hiked to 51 percent of basic pay - Mar 22, 2011
- Air India's staff strength to be right-sized: Ajit Singh - Jul 17, 2012
- Cabinet approves 8 percent rise in dearness allowance - Mar 19, 2010
- Ajit Singh promises parity in merged Air India (Lead) - Jun 01, 2012
- India raises overseas investment limit in government, corporate bonds (Lead) - Jun 25, 2012
- Air India forms committee to implement Dharmadhikari report - Jun 21, 2012
- Centre announces eight percent increase in DA for Central Govt employees - Mar 19, 2010
- Dhumal in please-all mode in election year (Himachal Pradesh Newsletter) - Mar 03, 2012
- Report of Wage Boards for Working Journalists presented - Jan 02, 2011
- PSU general insurance employees turn lakhpatis with wage hike - Nov 01, 2010
- Another pre-poll sop for over 300,000 'babus' (Himachal Pradesh Newsletter) - Sep 01, 2012
- Himachal announces 6 percent DA for employees - Apr 15, 2011