Parsvnath launches housing projects in Haryana, PuneSeptember 30th, 2008 - 6:55 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 30 (IANS) Real-estate firm Parsvnath Developers Ltd has launched group housing projects at Dharuhera in Haryana and Pimpri-Chinchwad in Pune, it announced Tuesday.The company said it expects revenues of Rs.2.1 billion from the Haryana project and of Rs.400 million from the Pune project.
The Haryana project, spread over 13 acres, is likely to be completed by 2011, Parsvnath said in a statement.
The Pimpri-Chinchwad project in Pune, with a built-up area of 123,000 square feet, will have 96 apartments and is to be completed by 2010, it added.
- Mumbai to provide housing to poor at reasonable rates - Oct 02, 2010
- Indo-Israeli JV launches Hyderabad housing project's second phase - Nov 10, 2011
- Election expenses for Maharashtra civic polls hiked - Jan 04, 2012
- Child injured in high-tension cable explosion near Pune - Aug 17, 2012
- 45 percent voting in Mumbai civic polls (Lead) - Feb 17, 2012
- Suspend cops behind firing on Maharashtra farmers: BJP - Aug 12, 2011
- Polls in BMC, 9 other municipal corporations Feb 16 - Jan 03, 2012
- Shiv Sena-BJP on top in Thane - Feb 17, 2012
- Polls in BMC, 9 other municipal corporations Feb 16 (Lead) - Jan 03, 2012
- Gas leak in Maharashtra, over 10 hospitalised - Jan 18, 2011
- Parsvnath gets approval for Delhi housing project - Jun 01, 2009
- Godrej Properties to raise Rs.500-600 crore to reduce debt - Feb 10, 2012
- Lodha realtor to build India's tallest 101-floor building - May 25, 2010
- Count all civic polls votes same day: Maharashtra opposition - Jan 03, 2012
- Karnataka set to launch card for cashless travel in buses - Oct 28, 2010