Parsvnath bags order worth Rs.19.86 crore from Delhi MetroJune 4th, 2009 - 3:24 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 4 (IANS) Realty major Parsvnath Developers has bagged an order worth Rs.19.86 crore from Delhi Metro Rail Corp for constructing a residential project at Mundka Depot here, the company said Thursday.
In a regulatory statement, the company said it would build 130 flats during the second phase of the Delhi Mass Rapid Transport System (MRTS) project.
Altogether, 129,728 square feet will be constructed under the project, to be completed within 15 months from the start of construction, the statement said.
–Indo-Asian news service
- Red Fort Capital to invest Rs.90 crore in Parsvnath project - Jun 11, 2009
- Red Fort picks up another 4 percent in Parsvnath project - Oct 01, 2009
- Delhi Metro to organise management programme on MRTS - Sep 09, 2012
- L&T; bags orders worth Rs.2,700 crore - Dec 07, 2011
- Parsvnath gets environmental nod for Panipat township - May 18, 2009
- Tough year for realty, no respite seen in short-run (2011 in Retrospect) - Dec 29, 2011
- Punj Lloyd bags orders worth Rs.308 crore from Bangalore Metro - Apr 16, 2009
- Parsvnath gets approval for Delhi housing project - Jun 01, 2009
- Larsen and Toubro's arm bags orders worth Rs.2,410 crore - Jun 07, 2012
- L&T; bags orders worth Rs.1,340 crore - Aug 24, 2011
- Metro to construct nine power receiving sub-stations - Aug 05, 2012
- Reliance Infrastructure 2010-11 operating income, net profit rise - May 27, 2011
- Larsen and Toubro bags Rs.2,592 crore orders - May 19, 2012
- DMRC signs MoU with Haryana for Badarpur-Faridabad link - Mar 26, 2012
- Parsvnath to set up IT park in Gurgaon - May 21, 2009
Tags: 15 months, ash, asian news, crore, delhi metro rail, indo, mass rapid transport, New Delhi, news service, parsvnath developers, residential project, second phase, square feet, transport system, worth rs