Palm Hospitality opens offices in IndiaJanuary 22nd, 2009 - 2:01 pm ICT by ANI
Mumbai, Jan 22 (ANI/Business Wire India): After the United Kingdom and Canada, Palm Hospitality has opened offices in India. The company launched at the Hotel Investment Forum India (HIFI) show in Mumbai and created a buzz in the hospitality segment. As platinum sponsors of the show, all eyes are on Palm Hospitality.
Palm Hospitality, an affiliate of the Palm Holdings Group, is an international hotel management and consultancy company with robust international experience and expertise in every aspect of the hotel business; beginning from hotel development, to hotel reservation and hotel management services.
Palm’’s India plans
In India, Palm Hospitality’’s focus will be on business and first class segment hotels. The company has exclusive hotel management contracts with companies such as Marigold Hospitality and Apodis Hospitality for their business class hotels. Palm Hospitality is also actively involved in the launch of the ”Hampton by Hilton” brand in India and is in contract stage with Starwood for 6 Alofts by W hotels. In its pipeline, the company has projects in Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, NCR, Ludhiana, and others, of which all will reflect the latest international trends in hotel management and the best global practices. Palm Hospitality is on the look out for more management contract opportunities in India to gain a critical mass.
Palm Hospitality has earned the respect of many major international hotel brands with the execution of numerous successful projects. It has also built a substantial resource network across the globe. Today, Palm Hospitality is a manager of many premier international hospitality brands including Starwood, Marriott, and Hilton, and their recent takeover of Emerald Hospitality in Canada has further raised Palm Hospitality’’s prominence. Palm Hospitality is known in international circles for its comprehensive business analysis and timely execution.
Palm Hospitality - Three generations of experience
Palm Hospitality is a corporation that brings together the capabilities and experience of three generations in the hospitality business. The company’’s expertise in hotel development and management, commercial property and hotel reservation services is well documented through successful projects in the United Kingdom and Canada.
Palm Hospitality is expanding operations and investing with a strong focus on emerging markets like India, through partnerships and joint venture agreements. It is identifying opportunities through rigorous investment criteria ensuring its projects deliver sustained revenue and asset growth.
After having carved a name for itself in other parts of the world, Palm Hospitality is all set to take on the challenges of the Indian hospitality segment. (ANI)
- Louvre Hotels to open 50 new hotels in India by 2015 - Mar 06, 2012
- Starwood plans more Aloft hotels in India - Sep 11, 2011
- Swiss International Hotels announce foray into India - Apr 03, 2012
- 'Asset-heavy' EIH to focus more on managing hotels - Aug 07, 2012
- Bullish on India, Chatwal plans 100 hotels in 10 years (Lead) - Jan 09, 2012
- L Capital's $640 million for investments in India, China - Mar 30, 2011
- International hotel chains make a beeline to India - Feb 12, 2012
- Carborundum Universal turns acquisitive in South Africa - Jun 19, 2012
- Worldhotels to expand presence in India - Jul 12, 2012
- Hilton No.1 international hotel brand in India: Survey - Nov 08, 2011
- Chatwal plans to open 52 hotels in India - Jan 09, 2012
- Mexican group sells South American hotels for $275 mn - Jul 17, 2012
- Revolutionise India's hospitality industry, Pitroda to Indian American hoteliers - May 04, 2012
- Rajasthan set 'Marigold Hotel' has strong US opening - May 08, 2012
- Business as usual for Indian companies in Maldives - Feb 12, 2012
Tags: contract opportunities, forum india, global practices, holdings group, hospitality segment, hotel brands, hotel development, hotel investment, hotel management services, international circles, international hospitality, international hotel management, international trends, management contracts, platinum sponsors, recent takeover, substantial resource, three generations, timely execution, today palm