Over 1,000 unauthorised Delhi colonies to be regularisedJune 25th, 2010 - 12:29 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 24 (IANS) Delhi Urban Development Minister A.K. Walia said Thursday that the cases of over 1,000 unauthorised colonies will be taken up in October for formal regularisation.
Cases of formal regularisation of as many as 1,639 unauthorised colonies, which were given provisional regularisation certificates in 2008, are pending with the city government.
Walia said the regularisation of colonies will ensure that civic amenities reaches lakhs of residents who till now have been deprived of the benefits of planned development.
- Private bill on unauthorised colonies rejected - Aug 20, 2010
- Delhi gets centre's nod to regularise 917 colonies - Aug 28, 2012
- Regularisation of Delhi's unauthorised colonies soon - Aug 05, 2010
- 'Claims of regularising unauthorised colonies a gimmick' - Jul 05, 2012
- Build one lakh houses for poor: Kamal Nath - Aug 31, 2012
- Dikshit lauds steps to regularise illegal colonies - Jun 09, 2012
- New unauthorised colonies in Delhi to be demolished - Jun 07, 2010
- Court notice on Delhi's illegal colonies - Aug 22, 2012
- Delhi government hits out at MCD over unauthorised colonies - Nov 29, 2010
- Delhi's 1,500 illegal colonies to be regularised - Feb 07, 2011
- Delhi ministerial panel wants low regularisation rates - Jan 29, 2011
- Delhi government to allot plots to physically challenged - Jun 19, 2012
- Portfolio reshuffle in Delhi cabinet - Aug 28, 2012
- Delhi cabinet recommends sub-division of plots - Aug 09, 2010
- MCD engineers face heat after court rebuke - Dec 18, 2011