Openbravo targets Indian market with new training initiativeNovember 14th, 2007 - 5:41 pm ICT by admin
Hyderabad, Nov 14 (ANI/Business Wire India): Openbravo, the developer of the leading professional web-based open source ERP solution designed specifically for small and medium businesses, is ramping up its presence in emerging markets, starting with a series of training sessions in India.
Manel Sarasa, CEO of Openbravo said, “We have huge demand from emerging markets, where ERP usage has historically been low. The market is growing rapidly, but proprietary ERP vendors have been slow to meet the needs of mid-market companies. India has a very strong sense of innovation and we see many businesses, government organizations and institutions that are keen to adopt new models of working and are embracing open source technologies as a core part of this innovation.”
The first series of training sessions will take place in Hyderabad. It will meet the growing interest in open source which is taking place across India.
The training program is part of a larger initiative by Openbravo to support open source adoption worldwide by increasing the knowledge and capabilities of system integrators.
To achieve this, Openbravo has created an intensive five-day ‘Get Ready’ training program. It will provide an excellent opportunity for companies to accelerate their knowledge of Openbravo ERP through the combination of intensive instructor-led on-site training and self-training activities.
The training covers the business opportunity presented by open source, the ERP market, and the capabilities and flexibility offered by Openbravo ERP as well as all functional and technical aspects.
Detailed materials and a specialized training environment will ensure that all delegates receive ongoing training.
This initiative shows once more Openbravo’s determination to support the demand for open source solutions and to strive to support its award-winning ERP solution across the globe.
Lluis Llavina, Channel Management Director of Openbravo, said, “We are highly committed to helping businesses around the world develop a successful practice around open source ERP. That is why we have decided to launch such a special initiative. in which we strive to meet each nation’s individual cultural and economic expectations in the training we provide, in order to facilitate access to our community. We have chosen India as the country to deliver our first ever “Get Ready” intensive training because of the high interest received so far and Openbravo’s business commitment to this territory in future.”
The training will take place in Hyderabad from December 3 to December 7. (ANI)
- Kolkata's Starlite Infotech ties up with Spanish firm - Oct 29, 2009
- Openbravo aims four-fold growth - Feb 16, 2011
- Indian IT firm Ramco enters Bangladesh market - Dec 13, 2010
- Ramco Systems launches enterprise software - Jun 15, 2011
- World chess champ Anand launches Ramco OnDemand ERP 2.0 in Delhi - Sep 09, 2010
- Aditya Birla Minacs to market Epicor's ERP solutions - Jun 14, 2011
- TCS launches cloud-computing solution for SMBs - Mar 15, 2011
- Silicon Image opens R&D; centre in Hyderabad - Feb 18, 2012
- Edutor Technologies raises Rs.2 crore - Mar 20, 2012
- US, India setting up $125 mn clean energy centre - Apr 14, 2012
- New Zealand keen to partner India in aviation development - Mar 20, 2012
- CA, Mahindra set up joint research centre - Apr 24, 2012
- Now test LG's products at its demonstration zones - Jul 28, 2011
- Famous New York Film Academy comes to India - Sep 09, 2011
- Need to spur product innovation in India: Expert - Mar 27, 2012
Tags: capabilities, channel management, companies india, emerging markets, erp market, hyderabad, initiative, innovation, management director, medium businesses, mid market companies, ongoing training, open source erp, open source solutions, open source technologies, openbravo, sarasa, sessions, specialized training, will ensure that