ONGC Director joins elite fellowship programmeNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:16 am ICT by admin
Minister of State for Commerce and Industry Ashwini Kumar handed over the fellowship at New Delhi on October 8.
Ratan Tata, J J Irani, M P Narayanan, G H Singhania, Subir Raha, K L Chugh, S K Chowdhury and K G Ramachandran also have this fellowship.
Balyan, a M.Tech (First Position) from IIT, Delhi and PhD in Chemistry from Germany, has been instrumental in catalyzing various human resource development interventions in the ONGC in the last three years.
Apart from human resource, he has also guided the Business Development initiatives of the Oil major, expanding the frontiers of its business presence, in synergy with its inherent HR strengths. (ANI)
- Subir Raha, former ONGC chairman, passes away - Feb 01, 2010
- SC notice to government on plea against Cairn-Vedanta deal (Lead) - Apr 23, 2012
- Supreme Court to hear PIL against Cairn-Vedanta deal - Feb 27, 2012
- President Patil releases commemorative postage stamp on pioneer industrialist Singhania - Dec 01, 2010
- Prime Minister Manmohan Singh's new team - Jul 12, 2011
- Petronet's Kochi LNG terminal to start in two months - Aug 23, 2012
- The new council of ministers after Wednesday's reshuffle - Jan 19, 2011
- Tube Investments eyes Rs.500 crore revenue - Dec 07, 2011
- PM holds meeting, CVC finalized - Jul 02, 2011
- Gas leak continues at ONGC well in Tripura - Jun 15, 2011
- Government panel wants natural resources' auction, SC told - Jul 11, 2012
- Pradeep Kumar is next CVC: Sources (Lead) - Jul 02, 2011
- Gas leak continues at ONGC well in Tripura (Lead) - Jun 15, 2011
- ONGC yet to cap gas leak at its Tripura well - Jun 17, 2011
- India for international synergy in space missions - Jul 16, 2012
Tags: ashwini, business development initiatives, business presence, development interventions, first position, human resource development, iit delhi, irraha, m tech, minister of state, ongc director, phd in chemistry, ramachandran, ratan tata, waps, work quality