Ofer Nemirovsky has a $23 million dollar mansion in BostonAugust 9th, 2008 - 12:20 am ICT by David M N James
Boston is getting one of its most prestigious insignias inform of a mansion which has15 bathrooms, six parking spaces, and 24,000 square feet of living space.
It might be found sprawling across some suburb. The mansion is valued at $23 million and is built in the middle of Boston. Ofer Nemirovsky was a director of Ultimate Software Group inc.
Ofer since June 1997 was a member of the Executive Committee of the Board. Mr. Nemirovsky has been a Managing Director of HarbourVest Partners, LLC since January 1997.HarbourVest Partners. Mr. Nemirovsky held various computer sales and marketing positions at Hewlett-Packard Company, a measurement, computation and communications company. He is currently a director of Daleen Technologies, Inc., a leading independent network services provider and global carriers. Ofer’s house is the largest single-family home in all of Boston is being assembled from two adjoining buildings at Exeter Street and Commonwealth Avenue in the Back Bay. Bostoners are proud of it but they are still grappling with who is the owner. The investment executive Ofer Nemirovsky, is said to have spent a decade purchasing the four condominiums in the Exeter building and the adjacent Commonwealth townhouse. Ofer is now combining them in a two-year, renovation project. According to analysts Ofer Nemirovsky’s house has features like atrium bordered by a glass walkway and railings. Children’s bedrooms have their own bathroom and dressing room as we as studies, dressing rooms, and bathrooms in the master bedrooms. This house has an elevator, a sitting room, living room, parlor, media room, family room, exercise room, upper lounge, an “eat-in study,” a 27-foot, oval-shaped library, and an office for the house manager. This is a great deal of money to invest in a living place, but Ofer has done just that!!
- Bullock buys $22.9 million house - May 28, 2011
- Playboy founder Hugh Hefner selling $28 mn mansion - Mar 13, 2009
- Rihanna sells her Beverly Hills mansion at a loss - Feb 06, 2012
- Cheryl Cole to buy $5.5 million mansion - Oct 13, 2011
- Noise pollution upsets Moss - Jun 28, 2012
- Price, Reid buy $3 mn mansion for blessing ceremony - Jun 23, 2010
- Taylor Swift to buy $3.5 mn mansion? - Apr 24, 2011
- Aguilera sells Hollywood house at loss - Sep 02, 2011
- Russian billionaire buys most expensive home in US for $100m! - Apr 01, 2011
- Hilary Duff selling Beverly Hills mansion - Sep 27, 2011
- $1b 'floating Monaco city' yacht that has beach, buildings! - Jan 17, 2011
- Blairs now buy house for daughter - Aug 28, 2010
- Pattinson leaves Los Angeles home - Dec 07, 2011
- Charlie Sheen selling Beverly Hills mansion - May 27, 2011
- Mansion Where Michael Jackson Died Goes Up For Sale - Aug 05, 2010