Nucleus Software enters Mexican marketJune 16th, 2009 - 9:28 pm ICT by IANS
Bangalore, June 16 (IANS) Nucleus Software Exports Ltd has tied up with Mexican consulting and distribution firm Praxis to market its software products in the Latin American country, the leading IT products firm said Tuesday.
“As our channel partner, Praxis will distribute our software products in the banking, insurance and financial services (BFSI) sector in the Mexican market and enable us to strengthen our presence in Latin America,” Nucleus global sales head Niraj Vedwa said in a statement.
The Bangalore-based global company offers IT solutions and services in the BFSI vertical spanning retail and corporate banking, cash management, credit cards, Internet banking, data warehousing and analytics.
“Latin American market offers great opportunities for our products and is a key focus area for our growth strategy. We intend to expand our footprint in Mexico and Central America by leveraging Praxis distribution network,” Vedwa noted.
Praxis business director Jorge Abud Urbiola said the partnership would help them penetrate into emerging markets with cost-effective solutions to customers in the financial services sector.
- Nucleus Software partners with Turkish firm - Jun 07, 2011
- BankMuscat goes online with Nucleus software product - Oct 08, 2011
- Belgium bank to deploy Infosys software product - Mar 24, 2012
- Saudi auto finance firm selects Nucleus Software product - Sep 13, 2011
- Polaris launches new insurance claims processing solution - May 21, 2012
- Huawei unveils gigabit switches for Indian enterprises - Jun 25, 2012
- Thinksoft bags Rs.5-crore RBI order for testing solution - Dec 23, 2011
- TCS sees robust demand for IT outsourcing in new fiscal - Mar 07, 2011
- Indian IT firm Sanovi opens subsidiary in Dubai - Feb 18, 2012
- HCL Technologies, New Zealand's Finzsoft tie up - Jun 27, 2011
- Over 200 Indian IT firms at Hyderabad expo - Feb 13, 2012
- HCL to provide IT services to US insurance group - Feb 15, 2012
- Polaris Software proposes 90 percent dividend payout - Apr 28, 2011
- Latino fun, Indian skills ideal mix for work places: Envoy - Apr 21, 2011
- US venture fund invests $15 million in Indian IT firm - Feb 15, 2012
Tags: abud, business director, cash management, channel partner, corporate banking, cost effective solutions, data warehousing, distribution firm, distribution network, emerging markets, financial services sector, focus area, global sales, growth strategy, internet banking, latin america, latin american country, latin american market, nucleus software exports, software products