Now, ‘Social Vending System’ to help you socialise with strangersApril 29th, 2011 - 6:57 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, April 29 (ANI): A new “Social Vending System” has been developed by Pepsi that lets people pay it forward by buying a drink for someone else.
You can send one to a friend by entering a name, number and text or video message, or choose to buy one for a complete stranger, reports News.com.au.
If you buy one for a friend, they will receive instructions to pick it up from one of the social systems.
The “Random Acts of Refreshment” service lets you pay for a Pepsi to be sent to another vending machine to be picked up for free by a stranger.
The machines aren’t quite ready to hit the street yet, though. (ANI)
- Now, Pepsi's 'Social Vending System' will help you socialise with strangers - May 02, 2011
- Mountain Dew sued after dead mouse found in a soda can - Jan 04, 2012
- Teens' craze for texting may sound death knell for e-mails - Feb 23, 2011
- Now, a 24-hour ATM-like cup-cake machine - Jun 20, 2012
- Is 'social engineering' better than software skills to hack into computers? - Jul 31, 2010
- How to practice 'safe stress' during the holidays - Nov 14, 2010
- Vending Machines Sell Live Crabs in China Subways - Oct 29, 2010
- Here are the rules of smart phone etiquette - Sep 22, 2010
- 3 out of 4 women don't like to purchase 'dry clean only' clothing - Jan 16, 2011
- Oz teens at risk from 'dangerous' online friends - Mar 15, 2011
- Lowans still looking for outstanding GOP contender ahead of Caucuses: Poll - Apr 30, 2011
- Sofia Vergara sizzles with Becks in latest Pepsi ad - Apr 21, 2011
- Now, vending machine that suggests drinks based on your age, gender! - Nov 16, 2010
- Distance may lead to successful negotiations: Study - Jan 19, 2011
- Oz companies buying misspelt internet addresses to stop others from using their brands - Feb 06, 2011