Now, Google the world’s first 100 billion dollar brandApril 30th, 2009 - 4:49 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr.30 (ANI): Internet search engine Google has become the world’s first 100 billion dollar brand.
It is worth almost 25 per cent more than rival computing corporation Microsoft, according to the annual BrandZ Top 100 Most Valuable Brands report.
The top-ranking British brand in the global survey was Vodafone, followed by Tesco and HSBC.
According to The Telegraph, it is the third year in a row Google has secured the top spot. (ANI)
- Apple beats Google in 'war of global brands' - May 09, 2011
- Apple now most valuable global brand - May 09, 2011
- Airtel, ICICI among 'top 100 global brands' - May 23, 2012
- Apple topples Google as top global brand - May 10, 2011
- Vodafone named 'UK's most valuable brand' - Mar 21, 2011
- Will rivals do to Google what Facebook did to MySpace? - Jul 19, 2011
- Google launches 'cloud' service - Apr 25, 2012
- Google world's first $100 bn brand - Apr 30, 2009
- Google, Apple, Microsoft now more trusted than traditional media - Jun 23, 2010
- Google buys restaurant review guide Zagat - Sep 09, 2011
- World's most prolific source of spam emails shut down - Mar 19, 2011
- US dominates global leading brand list - Sep 16, 2010
- Microsoft raises employees pay to keep 'top talent' and stay ahead of competition - Apr 23, 2011
- Young people give Google search results more credibility than needed - Jul 27, 2010
- Microsoft allowed to buy Yahoo!'s internet search business - Feb 19, 2010
Tags: brandz top 100, brandz top 100 most valuable brands, computing corporation, dollar brand, global survey, google, hsbc, internet search engine, london, microsoft, search engine google, telegraph, tesco, vodafone