Now get Aamir Khan’s ‘Ghajini’ look at Van Heusen!December 13th, 2008 - 7:43 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Dec 13 (IANS) After actor Aamir Khan’s hairstyle in the much awaited movie “Ghajini” became a rage, fashion brand Van Heusen has launched a similarly-named collection for today’s uber-confident young men that is inspired by the movie.The modern and minimalist formal apparel range captures the look of Aamir Khan in this movie.
“We are proud to partner with ‘Ghajini’ and dress none other than Aamir Khan, as the man himself embodies the sentiments of our brand and through Aamir we have made a statement of power that’s unique - much like Khan himself,” said Van Heusen’s Chief Operating Officer Shital Mehta in a statement.
“The collection translates the style statement of the actor who himself is disciplined, self made, educated, well travelled and fashion conscious,” he added.
Khan’s business tycoon look has been personified through slim plackets, narrow ties and mid-waist straight fit pants and he will also be seen sporting formal shirts, trousers, waist coats, ties, suits and blazers.
The collection is available at Van Heusen stores across India and the range starts at Rs.1,299.
Directed by A.R. Murugadoss, “Ghajini” is a romantic action thriller that explores the life of a once-rich businessman who suffers from short-term memory loss following a violent encounter. The movie is set to release Dec 25.
- Van Heusen Renews Partnership With Atlas For Leather Accessories - Aug 02, 2010
- Van Heusen launches couture line - Apr 24, 2010
- Van Heusen India Men's Fashion Week's set for August - Jul 06, 2010
- Irrfan Khan walks ramp for Rohit-Abhishek at mens week - Sep 04, 2011
- 17 designers to showcase couture at men's fashion week - Aug 07, 2010
- 'Velayutham' is special: Tamil star Vijay - Oct 16, 2011
- Top designers part of India's first men's fashion week - Aug 20, 2009
- Grand Finale designers for Men's Week announced - Aug 31, 2009
- Two major Indian apparel brands go organic - Apr 14, 2010
- Van Heusen's men's week to start Sep 2 - Jul 14, 2011
- Who is bigger brand Shah Rukh or Aamir? - Dec 18, 2008
- Surya teams up with Shruti Haasan - Feb 20, 2010
- 17 brands to participate in India Mens Week - Aug 21, 2011
- Nargis Fakhri to endorse women apparel brand - Nov 17, 2011
- Traditional fabrics turn sensual in Tahiliani's show - Sep 03, 2011