Nokia to launch its E7 model in IndiaMarch 8th, 2011 - 10:40 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, March 8 (IANS) Mobile handsets maker Nokia Tuesday said it is all set to launch its much awaited model - Nokia E7 - in the Indian market.
“Consumers can get their Nokia E7 by making a pre-order booking by logging on to the company’s website and filling an online form, along with the preference of the nearest Nokia priority store,” the company said in a statement.
“The store concerned will call registered consumers within 24 hours with further details of the handset and the offer. Consumers can then secure their Nokia E7 units by depositing a booking amount of Rs.3,000 at the store,” it added.
Consumers will also have the opportunity to experience the Nokia E7 live at Nokia Priority stores, starting March 8, in select cities and towns across the country.
The handset priced at Rs.35,000 has a 4-inch clear black display, full QWERTY keyboard and a fast access to a wide variety of applications directly on the homescreen.
“We are confident that with the Nokia E7 we will expand the smartphone market in India,” said D. Shivakumar, vice president and managing director, Nokia India.
- Nokia E7 touch-and-type phone launched in India - Mar 14, 2011
- Nokia launches E6, X7 with Symbian Anna user interface - Jun 29, 2011
- Nokia announces launch of Lumia family phones - Nov 14, 2011
- Nokia makes N8 available in India - Sep 30, 2010
- Indian handsets market reports 5 percent drop in revenues - Jul 09, 2012
- Nokia launches Lumia 610 for Rs.12,999 in India - Jul 06, 2012
- Nokia launches N8 smartphone - Oct 12, 2010
- Huawei eyes 15 percent market share in handset sales by 2015 - Jun 08, 2011
- 'Nokia regaining lost ground in handset market' - Jun 07, 2012
- Nokia launches X5 smartphone - Nov 22, 2010
- India's mobile handsets sales cross 50 mn in Jan-March - Jul 03, 2012
- Sony Ericsson launches Xperia Arc, Play in India - Apr 07, 2011
- Motorola launches android based smartphone - Nov 02, 2010
- RIM to launch 15 BlackBerry premium stores by year-end - May 11, 2012
- Samsung to launch cheaper smartphones for India - Mar 18, 2012