Nokia E5 launched in IndiaOctober 6th, 2010 - 9:01 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Oct 6 (IANS) Mobile handsets manufacturer Nokia Wednesday launched Nokia E5, its latest addition to the Nokia Eseries range, in the Indian market.
Priced at Rs.12,699, the handset with Symbian technology combines business as well as personal networking solutions.
The model is perfect for managing busy schedules with a variety of productivity applications available in the Ovi Store.
“With features such as business and consumer email, chat, social networking, a 5-megapixel camera and long battery life, this phone will appeal to a large section of professionals who want a converged device to address their needs,” said Vipul Sabharwal, director, Sales, Nokia India.
The handset will initially be available in two colours — Carbon Black and Chalk White.
- Nokia launches E6, X7 with Symbian Anna user interface - Jun 29, 2011
- Nokia announces launch of Lumia family phones - Nov 14, 2011
- Nokia launches N8 smartphone - Oct 12, 2010
- Nokia E7 touch-and-type phone launched in India - Mar 14, 2011
- Nokia launches X5 smartphone - Nov 22, 2010
- Nokia launches 808 PureView for Rs.33,899 in India - Jun 13, 2012
- Huawei eyes 15 percent market share in handset sales by 2015 - Jun 08, 2011
- 'Nokia regaining lost ground in handset market' - Jun 07, 2012
- Nokia launches two low-priced handsets - Sep 15, 2011
- Nokia launches two new phones in Asha series - Aug 09, 2012
- Nokia launches Lumia 610 for Rs.12,999 in India - Jul 06, 2012
- Nokia makes N8 available in India - Sep 30, 2010
- BlackBerry dispute leaves Indian users confused - Aug 16, 2010
- Nokia to fund four Indian software developers - Dec 07, 2009
- Finnish mobile software firm to launch Bangalore operations - Jul 10, 2010
Tags: battery life, colours, director sales, handset, India, latest addition, megapixel camera, mobile handsets, networking solutions, New Delhi, nokia, nokia eseries, personal networking, productivity applications, social networking