NIT-Warangal signs pact with French universityFebruary 4th, 2009 - 9:45 pm ICT by IANS
Hyderabad, Feb 4 (IANS) The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal, and ESIGELEC-School of Engineering Rouen of France have entered into an agreement to promote research and academic exchange, it was announced here Wednesday. ESIGELEC will also establish centre for automation and instrumentation and embedded systems on the campus of the NIT-Warangal.
This agreement is part of a memorandum of understanding signed last year by the French ministry of foreign affairs, French firm ORANGE and schools like ESIGELEC.
Addressing a joint news conference with NIT-Warangal director Y.V. Rao, Cyril Marteaux, director of international relations of ESIGELEC, said ORANGE would provide five Indian students with scholarship for MSc in business administration systems in ESIGELEC. Each scholarship will be 10,000 euros ($12,800).
- NIT-Warangal inks pacts with Finnish universities - May 21, 2009
- NIT-Warangal signs MoU with Swedish university - Dec 16, 2009
- NIT-Warangal to become university with medical, law courses too - Sep 29, 2009
- NIT Warangal director, registrar quit after students' protest - Mar 25, 2010
- Thales, BEL to form joint venture radar company (Lead) - Aug 29, 2012
- India grants scholarships to Sri Lankan students - Jan 19, 2012
- 10 new NITs approved, northeast gets lion's share - Sep 17, 2009
- Barcelona builds football school in Indonesia - Mar 22, 2012
- Punj Lloyd inks pact with Malaysia's Hopetech - Nov 29, 2010
- European firms tap India's huge environment technology market - Nov 15, 2011
- Delhi Metro offered fully-automated, driverless train system (Lead) - May 25, 2012
- ISB not in race to open overseas campuses - Aug 11, 2010
- NRI businessman offers rural students scholarships - Aug 05, 2011
- IIM-Lucknow signs accord with US B-school - Sep 01, 2011
- 'Driverless metro can push safety, punctuality' - May 25, 2012
Tags: academic exchange, administration systems, cyril, euros 12, french firm, french ministry, french university, hyderabad, indian students, international relations, marteaux, memorandum of understanding, ministry of foreign affairs, national institute of technology, news conference, nit warangal, pact, rao, rouen, school of engineering