Nissan Motor sells one Micra more in SeptemberOctober 4th, 2010 - 8:59 pm ICT by IANS
Chennai, Oct 4 (IANS) Nissan Motor India sold 1,256 cars in September as against 57 during the corresponding period of the previous year, with the new compact Micra clocking 1,183 units.
Nissan had sold 1,182 units of Micra in August.
The company said it has sold 3,293 units of Micra since its launch in July this year.
Claiming an order book position of 4,500 units and a waiting period of two months for Micra, the company said it is gradually scaling up production.
Nissan India also said it would start exports to Europe and other countries this month.
The company sold 18 units of Teana and 55 units of X-trail as against 21 units and 36 units sold in September 2009.
- Nissan Motor sells 1,249 cars in August - Sep 01, 2010
- Micra drives up Nissan sales - Mar 01, 2011
- Nissan Motor ships out 3,866 Micras - Oct 05, 2010
- Hyundai and Nissan Motor log growth in July - Aug 01, 2012
- Nissan India sells over 1,600 cars in June - Jul 01, 2011
- Nissan, Honda Motorcycle log good growth in June - Jul 02, 2012
- Ford India and Nissan register sales growth in November - Dec 01, 2011
- Nissan, Ford post higher sales in March - Apr 01, 2011
- Nissan to unveil diesel variant of Micra in India - Nov 25, 2010
- Indian auto makers post good sales growth in August (Lead) - Sep 01, 2010
- India's car makers begin 2011 with impressive sales growth - Feb 01, 2011
- Indian auto makers log good sales growth in July - Aug 02, 2010
- Nissan to make diesel engines in India - Nov 17, 2011
- Renault-Nissan alliance crosses 100,000-engine-mark - Aug 26, 2011
- India investment plans on track, says Nissan - Jun 04, 2009