Nirula’s adds affordability to its menuApril 3rd, 2008 - 6:34 pm ICT by admin
New Delhi, April 3 (IANS) Delhi-based fast-food restaurant chain Nirula’s Thursday announced latest additions to its menu with the introduction of economically priced pizzas and burgers. Sudipta Sen Gupta, senior vice president marketing and sales, said: “Nirula’s is known for offering a wide variety of choices to its consumers. Our new products will offer our customers a choice in terms of variety of food as well as prices.”
The chain introduced the aloo grill burger (grilled potato burger) and cheese onion tomato pizza priced respectively at Rs.19 and Rs.69, without taxes.
“We have a robust customer feedback system and have come out with these new products by working on the consumer suggestions that we received,” Gupta said.
“I am sure our present customers will love it and the new menu will allure new customers too,” she added.
The chain also introduced the omelette burger and the double cheese pizza besides re-introducing their ‘daal with naan’ (Pulse and Bread) platter along with ‘aloo paratha’ (stuffed Indian flat bread) with yoghurt and pickle.
“We plan to open 30 more outlets in 2008-2009. We have a target to reach, and I hope we do so,” she said.
Nirula’s, the pioneer fast food chain in the country, has 57 outlets in north India and caters to nearly 1.1 million customers a year.
- Thali goes quick-eat in world of corporate bites (With Images) - Aug 21, 2011
- Burger King's 'Pizza Burger' has a whooping 2500 calories - Aug 23, 2010
- From humble loaf to slice of multi-grain joy (With Images) - Mar 11, 2011
- Old-timers reminisce as Nirula's turns 75 (With Images) - Mar 12, 2009
- Aloo chaat, wada pao knock beef cutlets off menu (Eating Out With IANS) - Aug 23, 2011
- Feast on best of Delhi's street food - under one roof - May 24, 2010
- New Italian delights under candlelight at Rhapsody - May 05, 2010
- Burger King introduces bacon sundae in the US - Jun 13, 2012
- Burger King to launch 'Pizza Burger' with 2,520-calorie! - Aug 23, 2010
- Pakistanis cook a platter, forge cultural bonds - Apr 15, 2012
- Tandoori versus sorpotel: Goan cuisine on collision path (Eating Out With IANS) - Apr 15, 2011
- Burger King's NY Pizza Burger is waistline buster at 2,520 calories - Aug 19, 2010
- US restaurtant chain Quiznos expands into India - Feb 05, 2011
- Husain loved aloo ka paratha at Kolkata dhaba - Jun 10, 2011
- FDA Issues Guidelines For Disclosure Of Calorie Count On Menus - Aug 30, 2010
Tags: aloo, cheese pizza, daal, double cheese, fast food restaurant, fast food restaurant chain, feedback system, indian flat bread, latest additions, new menu, nirula, north india, omelette, paratha, senior vice president, senior vice president marketing, target, tomato pizza, vice president marketing, yoghurt