New Zealand firm to manage Indian enterprises’ data with CMCFebruary 11th, 2012 - 12:39 am ICT by IANS
Bangalore, Feb 10 (IANS) New Zealand-based data management solutions’ provider Pingar has tied up with CMC Ltd to manage unstructured data of enterprise clients for improving the quality of business process and content management programmes.
As part of the agreement, Pingar will also provide access to its global clients across diverse verticals such as banking and financial services, insurance, government, manufacturing, energy and utilities, the company said in a statement here Friday.
“The partnership validates the global enterprise need for unstructured data management solutions that integrate with content and database management systems,” Pingar chief executive Peter Wren-Hilton said in the statement.
As Pingar’s first partner in India, CMC will be able to provide its enterprise clients the technology for optimizing their business process and collaboration.
“Our client base demands that we provide technology for improvements in business operations. Pingar’s ability to integrate with enterprise systems and extend capabilities to gain efficiencies and strategic knowledge from unstructured data represents a rich area of value to our customers,” CMC managing director R. Ramanan said.
CMC’s customer base in India also aligns with Pingar’s strategy to establish an early global network in each major region.
“Our data process is intuitive and yields more contextually relevant results and tools to extract information and transform that information into intelligence,” Wren-Hilton pointed out.
As a subsidiary of Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Ltd, CMC provides IT solutions to enterprises in India and overseas.
- Microland to offer cloud solutions with Microsoft - Apr 06, 2012
- HCL Technologies, New Zealand's Finzsoft tie up - Jun 27, 2011
- IMImobile announces partnership with Tree Worldwide - May 03, 2012
- Nucleus Software partners with Turkish firm - Jun 07, 2011
- Wipro joins Google's cloud platform - Aug 27, 2012
- Wipro bags customer excellence award - Nov 29, 2011
- US company acquires Randstad's Indian payroll business - Jan 16, 2012
- Wipro unveils cloud solution for HR processes - Jan 23, 2012
- Sonata Software forms joint venture in Qatar - Dec 21, 2011
- NetApp unveils software for agile data infrastructure - Jul 19, 2012
- Reliance MediaWorks to provide digital video library - Oct 01, 2011
- Infosys acquires software business of New Zealand firm - Jun 08, 2011
- Indian IT firm Sanovi opens subsidiary in Dubai - Feb 18, 2012
- Virtualisation poses challenges to disaster recovery plans: study - Dec 25, 2010
- IBS Software acquires Moveo Systems - Nov 01, 2011
Tags: banking and financial services, business operations, business process, cmc ltd, data management solutions, database management systems, enterprise systems, global clients, global enterprise, global network, management solutions provider, manufacturing energy, peter wren, ramanan, relevant results, tata consultancy services, tata consultancy services tcs, unstructured data management, verticals, wren