New versions of Tata’s Vista hatchback launchedAugust 23rd, 2011 - 10:28 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 23 (IANS) Automobile major Tata Motors Tuesday launched the new petrol and diesel versions of its hatchback Vista, priced between Rs.3.88 lakh and Rs.4.79 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
“Vista will come in four trim levels starting from Rs.3.88 lakh for the petrol range and from Rs.4.79 lakh for the quadrajet diesel range (ex-showroom Delhi),” the company said in a statement.
According to the statement, the new range, with a mileage of 22.3 km per litre for diesel and 16.7 km per litre for petrol, will be available from Sep 1.
The car is powered by 1.3 litre common-rail direct injection Quadrajet diesel engine and 1.4 litre MPFi Safire petrol engine with variable valve timing technology.
“The diesel engine delivers 75 ps of max power at 4,000 rpm, while the petrol engine delivers max power of 90 ps at 6,000 rpm,” the statement said.
The car is also equipped with a new feature called clutch-to-start which decreases the possibility of the engine getting re-cranked, it said.
The car also comes with various safety and security features like anti-braking system, dual airbags, crumple zones and side intrusion beams.
Vista is equipped with new exterior and interior features like front chrome grill, a new triple barrelled head lamp, alloy wheels, soft feel dash board and door pads.
“The four-spoke steering wheel now sports audio controls, connectivity via USB, auxiliary input and bluetooth using the blue five technology that helps pair up to five mobile phones,” the statement added.
- Tata Motors launches Indigo e-CS VX compact sedan - Sep 05, 2011
- Maruti Suzuki launches Ertiga, enters MUV market - Apr 12, 2012
- Toyata launches seventh generation Camry - Aug 24, 2012
- Tata Motors unveils new Manza - Feb 06, 2011
- Maruti Suzuki launches SX4's diesel variant - Feb 22, 2011
- Renault launches Scala sedan - Sep 07, 2012
- Nissan launches diesel variant of mid-size sedan Sunny - Dec 12, 2011
- Nissan launches mid-size sedan Sunny - Sep 20, 2011
- General Motors launches new Cruze model - Jun 27, 2012
- Maruti Suzuki unveils new Swift DZire - Feb 01, 2012
- Renault launches SUV Koleos in India - Sep 08, 2011
- Honda launches new model of Jazz - Aug 18, 2011
- Toyota launches new variants of Corolla Altis sedan - Jun 16, 2011
- Hyundai launches new Elantra - Aug 13, 2012
- BMW launches sports utility vehicle X1 - Dec 23, 2010
Tags: alloy wheels, auxiliary input, braking system, chrome grill, dash board, diesel engine, diesel versions, dual airbags, head lamp, interior features, lakh, litre, max power, petrol engine, security features, side intrusion beams, steering wheel, tata motors, timing technology, variable valve timing