New Honda City car launchedOctober 16th, 2008 - 9:12 pm ICT by IANS
Ahmedabad, Oct 16 (IANS) Automobile manufacturer Honda Siel Thursday launched its latest model of the Honda City car, describing it as an “all-new third generation” vehicle. Unveiling the car here, Honda Siel director-marketing Tatsuya Natsume said the car had “completely new design, new engine” and was environment-friendly, complying with Euro IV emission standards.
This car has been created for Indian roads after much research and development, he said, adding: “India’s is one of the most important markets for us. This new City will keep up Honda Siel growth.”
The new Honda City is longer, wider and sturdier with a spacious cabin interior and an advanced integrated audio system.
“This is the only third generation car in its segment equipped with five speed automatic transmission with a ‘Paddle Shift’ option to allow the driver to enjoy a manual transmission-like driving feel,” Natsume said.
The City comes in two grades and is priced in the range of Rs.796,000 to Rs.916,000.
- Honda launches City Exclusive - Oct 06, 2010
- S-band scam hasn't harmed ISRO's image: Former chief - Feb 26, 2011
- Honda India to replace parts on City sedans - Sep 05, 2011
- Honda launches new variant of City sedan - Dec 14, 2011
- Honda's June sales down 24.80 percent - Jul 01, 2011
- Honda recalls 57,853 units of 'City' sedan - Feb 17, 2011
- Honda City cars made in 2007, to be recalled - Feb 01, 2010
- Honda eyes 15 percent sales growth - Oct 11, 2011
- Honda launches new model of Jazz - Aug 18, 2011
- Italian firm Sogefi to expand capacity in India - Jul 06, 2012
- Honda to cut production as Thai floods hit supplies - Nov 02, 2011
- Honda Siel expects double digit growth this fiscal - Aug 28, 2009
- Honda launches entry-level hatchback Brio - Sep 27, 2011
- Best city cars in 2010 for urban driving - Oct 25, 2010
- Usha sells stake in Honda Siel Cars to Honda Motor - Aug 10, 2012