New Colgate offering for instant relief from tooth-sensitivityJune 8th, 2011 - 10:16 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, June 8 (IANS) Colgate-Palmolive (India) Wednesday announced the launch of a toothpaste clinically proven to provide instant and long-lasting relief from tooth-sensitivity.
Tooth-sensitivity is the condition of a short, sharp pain experienced on consumption of hot or cold foods and liquids.
Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief toothpaste uses the breakthrough Pro-Argin technology that contains arginine, an amino acid naturally found in saliva, and calcium carbonate.
“Tooth-sensitivity is an oral condition that affects up to 57 percent of consumers worldwide. Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief is a revolutionary and one-of-its kind remedy that can provide consumers suffering from sensitivity the much needed instant and long lasting relief,” said Mukul Deoras, managing director, Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited.
A one-minute massage directly on the sensitive tooth with a small quantity of the toothpaste provides instant relief and with regular brushing one gets long lasting relief from tooth-sensitivity.
A May 2011 survey commissioned by Colgate-Palmolive (India), conducted by Nielsen, stated that 40 percent of the respondents claimed to suffer from tooth-sensitivity and that the incidence of sensitivity increases from 33 percent (between 18-25 years) to 54 percent (between 51-55 years).
- Marico acquires Colgate-Palmolive unit in Malaysia - Jan 04, 2010
- Marico eyes acquisitions up to Rs.1,000 crore - Jan 17, 2012
- Venezuela freezes prices of 18 products - Nov 23, 2011
- Himalaya firm forays into herbal oral care segment - Dec 16, 2010
- HDFC sole Indian firm among world's most ethical companies - Mar 16, 2011
- Energy drinks severely damage tooth enamel: Study - May 02, 2012
- Most people brush their teeth the wrong way - May 16, 2012
- Drink tap water to avoid dentist's drill - Apr 14, 2010
- The secret behind cone snail's venom pump discovered - Oct 28, 2010
- Russia's Sharapova named world's highest-paid female athlete - Aug 20, 2010
- 67 percent Indians have never visited a dentist: Survey - Aug 22, 2009
- Fluoridated toothpaste best for usage by children - Jan 21, 2010
- Midnight snacking ups tooth loss risk - Jun 02, 2010
- '40 pc Indians in metros suffer from tooth sensitivity' - Jul 03, 2011
- Watermelon lowers blood pressure - Oct 14, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,