New Audi A6 launched in IndiaApril 23rd, 2009 - 8:08 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 23 (IANS) German luxury car maker Audi Thursday launched a new variant of its existing sedan Audi A6 in the Indian market.
The car will be available in the market in May first week with a price tag starting from Rs.38.57 lakh (ex-showroom Mumbai).
“The new Audi A6 with its thrilling design, powerful engines and its combination of dynamic performance and lower fuel consumption will be one of the key players in the Indian luxury car market,” Audi India managing director Benoit Tiers said.
The new variant has been priced some Rs.2 lakh below the existing A6 model.
- Renault launches Scala sedan - Sep 07, 2012
- Audi Q5's diesel variant launched - Mar 28, 2011
- Mercedes-Benz launches new M-Class in India - May 15, 2012
- Audi launches upgraded Q7 quattro - Sep 29, 2010
- Maruti Suzuki unveils new Swift DZire - Feb 01, 2012
- Audi launches new A4 model (With Image) - May 03, 2012
- Fiat launches new versions of Linea and Punto - Jan 04, 2012
- Toyota launches new variants of Corolla Altis sedan - Jun 16, 2011
- Nissan launches diesel variant of mid-size sedan Sunny - Dec 12, 2011
- Mercedes relaunches premium car Maybach - Feb 01, 2011
- Honda launches new variant of City sedan - Dec 14, 2011
- Audi's January sales zoom 57 percent - Feb 04, 2011
- Volkswagen to reduce Polo, Vento prices to boost sales - Sep 04, 2012
- Honda launches City Exclusive - Oct 06, 2010
- Audi launches luxury sports utility vehicle - Jun 06, 2012