New apex court bench to hear 2G casesMarch 16th, 2012 - 10:18 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, March 16 (IANS) A new special apex court bench comprising Justice G.S. Singhvi and Justice A.K. Patnaik would hear all matters relating to the 2G case.
“There is a direction that all 2G matters be taken up by by a special bench comprising me and Justice A.K. Patnaik,” Justice Singhvi told Janata Party president Subramanian Swamy when his plea was called out for hearing.
Swamy has challenged a Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) special court’s verdict rejecting his plea to make Home Minister P. Chidambaram an accused in the 2G case.
- New apex court bench to hear 2G case (Lead) - Mar 16, 2012
- Apex court reserves order on Chidambaram in 2G case - Apr 24, 2012
- Chidambaram allocated extra spectrum to 2G licence holders: Swamy - Apr 20, 2012
- 2G case: Swamy submits documents on Chidambaram's role - Sep 21, 2011
- Don't drag Chidambaram into 2G case, CBI tells apex court - Sep 20, 2011
- SC rejects Swamy's plea against Chidambaram - Aug 24, 2012
- Supreme Court cancels 2G telecom licences during Raja tenure (Lead) - Feb 02, 2012
- SC rejects Swamy's plea against Chidambaram (Lead) - Aug 24, 2012
- Trial court to decide on Chidambaram's role in 2G (Lead) - Feb 02, 2012
- Supreme Court to decide three 2G matters Thursday (Lead) - Feb 01, 2012
- CBI will study Swamy's documents on Chidambaram, court told (Lead) - Sep 22, 2011
- SC dismisses Swamy's plea against Chidambaram (Second Lead) - Aug 24, 2012
- 2G case: Swamy gives apex court proof on Chidambaram's role (Lead) - Sep 21, 2011
- SC to resume hearing of 2G related matters Sep 27 - Sep 20, 2012
- Subramanian Swamy's complaint on 2G scam transferred to special court - Mar 25, 2011