Netmagic ties up with three SAP partnersMarch 13th, 2009 - 7:01 pm ICT by IANS
Bangalore, March 13 (IANS) Managed IT services provider Netmagic Solutions has tied up with three SAP partners to target the growing Indian small and medium businesses (SMBs) market by expanding its hosting service offerings, the company said Friday.
“The technology alliance with SAP partners Aakit, Nastek and Genisys will enable us to address the requirements of SMBs and provide their customers with a one-stop solution through an integrated array of offerings on a managed hosted model,” Netmagic head for alliances and channel marketing Pritish Desai said in a statement here.
The Germany-based global IT major SAP AG offers a suite of business software products and solutions to enterprises through partners and vendors worldwide.
The partnerships will also enable Netmagic to participate in the run phase of the SAP application lifecycle management at the customer site across multiple verticals. The exercise will allow the partners and their SMB customers to make use of Netmagic services to run the SAP applications.
“Our expertise in hosting and running the SAP applications and that of the partners will be beneficial to end-customers. They will be able to avail an end-to-end solution to reduce purchase cycle time and ensure their needs are serviced through a seamlessly integrated solution. The exercise will also enable the SMBs to reduced their TCO (total cost of ownership),” Desai pointed out.
Netmagic extended its managed services by launching SAP manage application and SAP disaster recovery solutions in 2008.
Aakit offers a range of SAP services for engineering and construction operations, process industry and service sector. With Nastek, Netmagic will look after infrastructure, data centre and related technologies for meeting the specific hosting and managed services needs of SMBs.
Genisys vice-president Krishnan Menon said the alliance with Netmagic would help his company assist its SMB customers to transform their business practices to dynamic and cost-effective platform from the conventional methods.
Netmagic specialises in internet data centres, managed hosting, remote infrastructure monitoring and management, mail and messaging services and application hosting services.
Netmagic has multiple carrier-neutral data centres in Mumbai, Bangalore and a virtual data centre in the US.
- HP launches solutions for SMBs - Jul 05, 2012
- Intel chips to power servers for cloud computing - Jul 15, 2011
- TCS launches cloud-computing solution for SMBs - Mar 15, 2011
- TCS arm targets $1 bn revenue by 2015 - Aug 19, 2011
- TCS unveils cloud-computing solution in Karnataka - Mar 12, 2011
- Netmagic ropes in vendors to service small, medium units - Dec 10, 2008
- TCS launches IT solution for SMBs in Rajasthan - May 06, 2011
- Microland to offer cloud solutions with Microsoft - Apr 06, 2012
- Netmagic unveils cloud 2.0, India's first web-based on-demand utility computing cloud service - May 27, 2010
- Netmagic unveils green data centre in Chennai - Oct 06, 2009
- SAP to develop enterprise software in Hindi - Apr 14, 2011
- Wipro joins Google's cloud platform - Aug 27, 2012
- TCS eyeing $1 bn from small Indian establishments - May 18, 2011
- Google offers free advertising to small Indian businesses - Feb 18, 2010
- Juniper unveils new products to lower data centre costs - May 18, 2010
Tags: application lifecycle management, business software products, channel marketing, construction operations, cycle time, desai, disaster recovery solutions, infrastructure data, integrated solution, medium businesses, menon, netmagic, sap ag, sap partners, sap services, service offerings, service sector, stop solution, technology alliance, verticals