Netmagic ropes in vendors to service small, medium unitsDecember 10th, 2008 - 8:36 pm ICT by IANS
Bangalore, Dec 10 (IANS) Managed IT services provider Netmagic Solutions has entered into strategic alliances with four independent software vendors (ISVs) to meet infrastructure and data centre requirements of small and medium businesses (SMBs), the company said Wednesday.”The alliances with Wrench, iWeb, Acumen and Base will enable us to offer managed IT services, including infrastructure, applications and hosting to SMB customers across verticals such as pharmaceutical, engineering and manufacturing,” the Mumbai-based company said in a statement.
Netmagic founder CEO Sharad Sanghi said with web-hosting becoming imperative for any web application, the alliances would enable his company to expand its presence in the SMB segment in a big way.
“To stay competitive, large, medium or even small firms have to be innovative and flexible to optimise resources. Through our new ISVs, we will offer multiple customers a complete solution in infrastructure, applications and hosting,” Sanghi said.
A managed service provider is a company that receives income from services, typically on a monthly basis.
Along with Wrench, Netmagic will offer complete product and project life cycle management to SMBs in engineering, construction and manufacturing sectors to reduce initial cost of deployment.
Similarly, the tie-up with iWeb Technology will enable it to provide ERP (enterprise resource planning) solutions in hosted and software-as-a-software to meet the specific hosting and managed services of SMBs.
- TCS arm targets $1 bn revenue by 2015 - Aug 19, 2011
- Netmagic ties up with three SAP partners - Mar 13, 2009
- TCS unveils cloud-computing solution in Karnataka - Mar 12, 2011
- TCS launches cloud-computing solution for SMBs - Mar 15, 2011
- HP launches solutions for SMBs - Jul 05, 2012
- Netmagic unveils cloud 2.0, India's first web-based on-demand utility computing cloud service - May 27, 2010
- Netmagic unveils green data centre in Chennai - Oct 06, 2009
- Ramco Systems launches enterprise software - Jun 15, 2011
- TCS launches IT solution for SMBs in Rajasthan - May 06, 2011
- TCS eyeing $1 bn from small Indian establishments - May 18, 2011
- World chess champ Anand launches Ramco OnDemand ERP 2.0 in Delhi - Sep 09, 2010
- Microland to offer cloud solutions with Microsoft - Apr 06, 2012
- Essar unleashes cloud power with Windows Azure - Apr 30, 2012
- Intel chips to power servers for cloud computing - Jul 15, 2011
- Indian IT firm Sanovi opens subsidiary in Dubai - Feb 18, 2012
Tags: enterprise resource planning, independent software vendors, infrastructure applications, life cycle management, manufacturing sectors, pharmaceutical engineering, planning solutions, project life cycle, sanghi, strategic alliances