NDTV Imagine now available for US audiencesFebruary 16th, 2009 - 10:22 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Feb 16 (IANS) After making its presence felt in India, Britain, the Middle East and the north African region, Hindi general entertainment channel NDTV Imagine will now be accessible to audiences in the US as well.
The channel would be available in the US through international satellite television provider DISH Network.
Talking about the channel’s foray, Tharun Rai, vice president, distribution, NDTV Imagine said: “We are glad to partner with Dish Networks to serve Imagine’s entire range of programming to Hindi speaking South Asians living in the United States”.
Rai also spoke of plans to launch the channel across Asia Pacific.
According to Chris Kuelling, vice president of International Programming for DISH Network Corporation, adding NDTV Imagine to their bouquet of channels will allow them “to offer customers even more popular options”.
The channel would be available as a part of a special Hindi mega pack of Dish Network.
- Sony's Bengali Movie Channel 'AATH' Launched In North America - Aug 02, 2010
- TV9 brings Telugu channel to US - Jul 02, 2009
- Now, watch Nat Geo in Tamil - Jun 16, 2011
- Actors shocked at Imagine TV shutting down - Apr 13, 2012
- News Corporation’s STAR Launches 7-Channels On Bell Fibe TV - Nov 24, 2010
- Discovery launches network for children in India - Mar 14, 2012
- Discovery Channel now in Bangla - May 10, 2011
- FOX Traveller to launch 24-hour Bangla feed - Dec 22, 2011
- Colors channel launched in the US as Aapka Colors - Jan 28, 2010
- Al Jazeera English now available on Tata Sky too - Apr 26, 2012
- Kareena joins Shakti campaign, bats for women - Mar 08, 2011
- NDTV sells majority stake in subsidiary to Turner - Dec 08, 2009
- Star Plus and Star One launched in US - Mar 21, 2008
- Osama's death grabs more eyeballs in India than royal wedding - May 03, 2011
- 9X launches Punjabi music channel - Aug 30, 2011
Tags: asia pacific, audiences, bouquet, dish network, dish networks, foray, general entertainment, india britain, international programming, international satellite, living in the united states, middle east, ndtv, New Delhi, presence, satellite television, south asians, television provider, vice president distribution