Nationwide and NatWest accounts fixed after errorsJuly 27th, 2012 - 9:01 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
London, July 27 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Customers of Nationwide and Natwest recently had problems with their accounts. A good number of Nationwide account holders made deposits to their accounts on Wednesday but the money is said to have disappeared. The problem was sorted out on Friday and Nationwide said that it is going to refund all its account holders their money.
There were debit problems and other different kinds of problems that affected online banking for customers of Nationwide and Natwest and all the problems are being said to have been resolved.
Account holders at Nationwide had to make their deposits twice and those of Natwest could not make deposits at all. The two institutions say that the problems were due to technical difficulties and they had been resolved and everyone’s account would be returned back to normal.
Nationwide announced that all the mistakes that were made with debit card transactions had been corrected and that account holders would continue to enjoy good services. The two institutions apologized to their customers and said that none of the customers would lose their finances because of the technical problems that arose. The officials of the institutions said that everything would be done carefully and that the refunds would be treated on a case by case basis.
- Write god's name 125,000 times to repay this 'loan' - Apr 30, 2011
- Study: Shoppers are ditching their credit cards - Dec 16, 2010
- Small mistake can lead to long delays in tax refunds - Jul 23, 2012
- State Bank of India ties up with Oxigen to promote kiosk banking - Sep 16, 2010
- Rs.100 crore fraud unearthed in Gurgaon Citibank branch - Dec 28, 2010
- U.S. federal regulators close First International Bank in Texas - Oct 01, 2011
- Airtel, Axis Bank join hands for mobile banking - May 16, 2012
- RBI to act against banks not beefing up cyber security - Jan 27, 2012
- Airtel ropes in Infosys for mobile wallet service - Feb 27, 2012
- Man held for online lottery fraud - Jul 04, 2011
- U.S. federal regulators close 5 banks in 4 states - Apr 28, 2012
- TRAI issues guidelines for mobile banking services - Apr 18, 2012
- Google accidentally wipes accounts of 150,000 Gmail users - Mar 01, 2011
- Wells Fargo to charge $3 fee per month for debit cards - Aug 17, 2011
- US wants HSBC to reveal American tax dodgers in India - Apr 08, 2011