Naresh Trehan’s team of doctors to manage cardiac services at Sri Balaji Action Medical InstituteNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:14 am ICT by admin
Action Heart Centre strives to provide the highest quality of comprehensive cardiac care to the patients. The Centre has state of the art medical infrastructure and facilities for the treatment of heart ailments. The Heart Centre specialized in Coronary Angiography, Bypass Surgery, Valve Replacement, Pacemaker Implantation, Cardiac Electrophysiology, Coronary Angioplasty, and Balloon Valvotomy and Pediatric Cardiology etc.
The cardiac team will consist of highly qualified and well-experienced cardiac surgeons and cardiologists including Dr Amar Singhal, Dr Sanjeev Aggarwal and Dr Pradeep Rustogi.
“I have always believed that originations with strong social and ethical principles can play a significant role in bringing world class healthcare to a much larger population base at an affordable price. Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute has created a top-notch medical institute and I am confident that jointly we shall improve the quality of cardiac care available in the North West Delhi. My team and I feel honored to collaborate with Balaji Action in extending cardiac services to the people,” said Dr. Trehan.
“We are happy to welcome Dr. Trehan’s team on board. In addition to being the country’s top surgeon, Dr. Trehan has associated himself with various initiatives in the healthcare sector, a path that Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute propagates. We are confident that we can achieve many more miles ahead together in this direction,” said Lala Mange Ram Agarwal, Chairman, Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute.
Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute is a multi specialty hospital for all classes of people. The mission of this hospital is to provide world-class integrated healthcare facilities to all sections of the society with a humanitarian touch, whist maintaining high standard of ethical practice and professional competency with emphasis on training and education leading to research.
It is the largest hospital of North West Delhi, with over 400 beds with centers of excellence in Cardiology, Cardio-thoracic surgeries, Respiratory Medicine, Oncology, Pediatric, Gynecology, Nephrology, Gastroenterology and Orthopedics. Lala Munni Lal Mange Ram Charitable Trust of Action Group is promoted the institute. (ANI)
- Azad announces re-development plan for RML Hospital - Mar 05, 2012
- Saudi Arabia seeks Bangalore hospital's help for telemedicine centre - Mar 26, 2012
- India's Medanta ties up with Nepal hospital - Dec 17, 2010
- Dr.Naresh Kumar Trehan, the heartbeat of India - Sep 12, 2008
- 'Low cost key to private-public health services in villages' - Oct 20, 2010
- St. Jude to provide latest medical technologies to India - Apr 19, 2012
- Elderly show way to recovery after surgeries - Jul 17, 2011
- Wonder mix halves chances of cardiac attack, death - Mar 28, 2012
- Hiranandanis to set up multi-speciality hospital in Thane - Sep 16, 2011
- Cardiac rehab 'can improve heart patients' quality of life' - Feb 15, 2011
- Dutch varsity to do research in eye care in India - Aug 22, 2012
- Family Doctor to open 300 clinics for primary healthcare - May 30, 2012
- 'Give healthcare tax cuts, boost India's medical tourism' - Jun 12, 2011
- 'Indian medical industry to be worth Rs.10,800 crore by 2015' - Aug 05, 2011
- Kochi to host AAPI's global healthcare summit - Sep 05, 2012
Tags: balaji, balloon valvotomy, cardiac care, cardiac electrophysiology, cardiac services, cardiac team, coronary angiography, coronary angioplasty, healthcare sector, heart ailments, heart centre, institute sri, integrated healthcare, medical infrastructure, medical institute, naresh, pacemaker implantation, population base, specialty hospital, west delhi