My son looks like Vladimir Putin, says Brad PittAugust 5th, 2008 - 2:43 pm ICT by ANI
Wellington, Aug 5 (ANI): Brad Pitt has said that his newborn son, Knox Leon, looked like Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin at birth.
The Fight Club actor, who along with partner Angelina Jolie welcomed twins Knox and Vivienne Marcheline into the world on July 12, was surprised by his childrens unique looks.
“I dare to say that Vivienne is proving to resemble Angelina in spirit, attitude and physicality. She is quite elegant like her mother. And Knox - hes a bit of me. He likes music like his dad, the NZPA quoted him, as saying.
“But when he was born he looked like Vladimir Putin!” he added.
Angelina - who already has three adopted children, Maddox, Pax and Zahara, and a biological daughter Shiloh with Brad - admits she is finding it hard coping with the babies, but is getting help from the rest of her family.
She added in an interview with Hello! magazine, which has published the first pictures of the twins: It is chaos, but we are managing it and having a wonderful time. Shiloh calls the twins her babies. She and Zahara pick out their clothes, help change and hold them. Its sweet they are like little mommies.” (ANI)
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Pitt's mom shops for Shiloh, upsets Jolie - Jul 18, 2012
- Angelina Jolie finds family life easy - Jul 04, 2012
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
- Brangelina enrol children for French lessons - Aug 18, 2010
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- I will never be as good as my mom: Joile - Nov 29, 2011
- Motherhood brings immense happiness to Jolie - Jul 09, 2012
- Jolie cherishes motherhood - Jan 31, 2012
- Jolie wants to raise kids as individuals - Dec 06, 2010
- Jolie not planning for more kids - Jun 05, 2011
- Pitt to buy mini motorbikes for kids - Jun 16, 2012
- Her kids know when Jolie is funny - May 08, 2011
- Shiloh wants to be a boy: Jolie - Jun 29, 2010
Tags: angelina jolie, babies, biological daughter, brad pitt, chaos, fight club, having a wonderful time, hello magazine, hes, maddox, newborn son, nzpa, pax, russian prime minister, shiloh, twins, unique looks, vladimir putin, wellington, zahara