Mumbai to host luxury lifestyle expoFebruary 20th, 2008 - 3:26 pm ICT by admin
Mumbai, Feb 20 (IANS) The latest in sartorial tastes, flashy private jets, snazzy sports cars, jewellery and more will be showcased at a two-day exhibition, Extravaganza Mumbai 2008, to be held Friday and Saturday. The expo on contemporary trends in luxury lifestyles is being organised by Britain-based exhibition organiser Shorex Ltd at Grand Hyatt hotel here.
The exhibition has attracted over 200 high-end international brands, a spokesperson for the organisers told IANS.
On display will be a mock jet aircraft and the latest super luxury car from Maybach. The show will also have a White & Mackay whisky tasting session hosted by master blender Richard Paterson.
“The items, from furniture to gadgets, will only be those high-end items that are presently not available in India,” the spokesperson said.
- Force India test-driver Resta to have his own 'Whyte and Mackay' label - Jul 08, 2010
- 100-year-old whisky to benefit Antarctic Heritage Trust - Apr 05, 2011
- Maybach May Be Made By Aston Martin - Dec 24, 2010
- China, the driving force for luxury cars - Apr 21, 2011
- Hyundai to showcase multi-purpose vehicle HND-7 at Auto Expo - Dec 29, 2011
- Air expo opens in Abu Dhabi - Mar 07, 2012
- International auto expo opens in Sharjah - Oct 15, 2010
- MFN status to India will benefit Pakistan, say its traders - Apr 12, 2012
- Fifty new vehicle launches at Auto Expo 2012 - Dec 21, 2011
- Trade fair in Mumbai to bring Hong Kong brands to India - Oct 07, 2010
- Vijay Mallya 'hand-carries century old bottles of whisky to Glasgow' - Jan 15, 2011
- Nagaland aiming to reach out to bigger markets through handloom sector - Dec 02, 2010
- US rap artists opting for less flashy cars - Aug 18, 2010
- Why do people salivate at objects of desire? - Sep 15, 2011
- Now luxury awards by Vu Technologies - Jul 20, 2011
Tags: exhibition organiser, expo, grand hyatt hotel, international brands, jet aircraft, jewellery, luxury car, luxury lifestyle, luxury lifestyles, organisers, private jets, spokesperson, sports cars